Quantcast
NPD March 2014 Thread - PS4 #1 (371k), Xbox One 311k, 360 111k, WiiU ~70k, Vita close to 4 digits. Titanfall tops software

Forums - Sales Discussion - NPD March 2014 Thread - PS4 #1 (371k), Xbox One 311k, 360 111k, WiiU ~70k, Vita close to 4 digits. Titanfall tops software

Did the NPD results surprise you?

Yes 379 53.23%
 
No 308 43.26%
 
Total:687

Does npd include bundled software? I cant quite remember but I vaguely recall not.



I'm not really here!

Link: Shipment History Since 1995


Around the Network
kowenicki said:
Does npd include bundled software? I cant quite remember but I vaguely recall not.

I don't think they include bundles packaged with hardware.



iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

    

Got a retro room? Post it here!

I voted xb1 "wins" March NPD though I don't think by a particularly large margin. The deals for it were really good throughout the month. I just couldn't bring myself to get one though, maybe after a post summer(guessing) price drop with something that interest me more than TitanFall.



Xbox One will win. both consoles undertracked.



5 min eh, Prediction thread should be interesting after this lol.



Around the Network
Euphoria14 said:
kowenicki said:
Does npd include bundled software? I cant quite remember but I vaguely recall not.

I don't think they include bundles packaged with hardware.


Dont know about hardware, but I'd expect ps4 to win software in that case.  Many tianfall numbers missing due to bundles.



I'm not really here!

Link: Shipment History Since 1995


kowenicki said:
Euphoria14 said:
kowenicki said:
Does npd include bundled software? I cant quite remember but I vaguely recall not.

I don't think they include bundles packaged with hardware.


Dont know about hardware, but I'd expect ps4 to win software in that case.  Many tianfall numbers missing due to bundles.

Ya Sony will win software quite easily, even if all bundles (ISS, TF) are counted.



"These are the highest quality pixels that anybody has seen"

May start to get some PR from now!



Wii U domination incoming.



I expect X1 to win by a decent margin.