Forums - Gaming Discussion - SSB For WiiU/3DS Topic #4: Lucario Is Back! Your Thoughts of Him Returning? Also Will There Be Mega Lucario in the Game?

Will Mega Lucario Appear? Also Will Mewtwo Be a Playable Character?

Yes Both Will Be In!
Mega Lucario Will Be in but Mewtwo wont
Mewtwo Will Be Playable but There wont be a Mega
No to Both

Welcome Back Lucario! Even though i didn't expect you to come back, glad you did! Behold the power of the Aura!!!

Question of the thread is How do you feel about Lucario coming back in the fight? Some are happy, some arent cuz they think Mewtwo wont return... But why not? Is his Chances Ruined now? Personally i can see them both in the game as well as Jigglypuff later.

Your thoughts?

One more question will we see Mega Lucario now? with the addition of Pokemon XY i definitely can see it, in fact im going to say it'll happen. But how? the obvious Final Smash but imo i rather it be a change after taking certain amount of damage (100% maybe?) but thats just me!

Give us Mega Lucario! It definitely should come! Final Smash? Most likely but i'll settle for a B↓ Change after 100% or something



                                           ★ My Mains For Super Smash Bros for WiiU/3DS ★

My FC (3DS) 1306 5037 7692

 

Bets⇒  Wins: 9 Losses: 2

Pavolink~ I lose if SSB 3DS sells less than 200k FW in japan. We all kno i already won Very Easily though :)

Around the Network
Should have been Mewtwo

       

                                 Anime: Sakura Trick                                                                      Anime: The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya
                                Nsfw Anime Thread                                                                      Join our Anime Threads!
                               Sfw Anime Thread                                                                        
The Famous Club Co-Leader of Club Squeezol

Jizz_Beard_thePirate said:
Should have been Mewtwo


Not necessarily, Lucario is the most popular non gen 1 pokemon. Imo i still think mewtwo will come back. Both of them with mega evolutions at 100% damage or Final Smash.

The thing is i dont see pokemon trainer coming back. If true thats technically 3 characters gone which WOULD Easily put Mewtwo and maybe one more pokemon on the roster. (im also counting in jigglypuff)



                                           ★ My Mains For Super Smash Bros for WiiU/3DS ★

My FC (3DS) 1306 5037 7692

 

Bets⇒  Wins: 9 Losses: 2

Pavolink~ I lose if SSB 3DS sells less than 200k FW in japan. We all kno i already won Very Easily though :)

I don't care if It's Lucario or Mewtwo. I would prefer a different character from a different series.

tbone51 said:
Jizz_Beard_thePirate said:
Should have been Mewtwo


Not necessarily, Lucario is the most popular non gen 1 pokemon. Imo i still think mewtwo will come back. Both of them with mega evolutions at 100% damage or Final Smash.

The thing is i dont see pokemon trainer coming back. If true thats technically 3 characters gone which WOULD Easily put Mewtwo and maybe one more pokemon on the roster. (im also counting in jigglypuff)

I don't think so... Lucario and mewtwo are basically clones of each other just like Ganondorf and Captain Falcon... At least the pokemon trainer was unique and I think he still technically counts as one character... I believe in brawl, it was basically 4 characters/franchise at max



       

                                 Anime: Sakura Trick                                                                      Anime: The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya
                                Nsfw Anime Thread                                                                      Join our Anime Threads!
                               Sfw Anime Thread                                                                        
The Famous Club Co-Leader of Club Squeezol

Around the Network
Jizz_Beard_thePirate said:
tbone51 said:
Jizz_Beard_thePirate said:
Should have been Mewtwo


Not necessarily, Lucario is the most popular non gen 1 pokemon. Imo i still think mewtwo will come back. Both of them with mega evolutions at 100% damage or Final Smash.

The thing is i dont see pokemon trainer coming back. If true thats technically 3 characters gone which WOULD Easily put Mewtwo and maybe one more pokemon on the roster. (im also counting in jigglypuff)

I don't think so... Lucario and mewtwo are basically clones of each other just like Ganondorf and Captain Falcon... At least the pokemon trainer was unique and I think he still technically counts as one character... I believe in brawl, it was basically 4 characters/franchise at max

2 things.

1. Mewtwo is one of the forbidden 7 meaning he was planned for brawl. So both would of been in the game! But to reason 2(more important)

2. Mewtwo and Lucario are the most different of all clones. They only have that B neutral move thats similar and that still has its differences! Mario+Luigi are more of clones than Lucario and Mewtwo imo!

That said they are different!!



                                           ★ My Mains For Super Smash Bros for WiiU/3DS ★

My FC (3DS) 1306 5037 7692

 

Bets⇒  Wins: 9 Losses: 2

Pavolink~ I lose if SSB 3DS sells less than 200k FW in japan. We all kno i already won Very Easily though :)

Nintentacle said:
I don't care if It's Lucario or Mewtwo. I would prefer a different character from a different series.


Pokemon is nintendo's biggest HH franchise and second in the entire company. Pikachu+Jigglypuff are a given but they need at least 4 in this game. Lucario+Mewtwo can fill those in. but imo no more as you say i rather save a spot or two for underrated franchise characters (Saki or Isaac Anyone?). We can use pokemon trainers 3 character slots being used for new characters instead of him returning!



                                           ★ My Mains For Super Smash Bros for WiiU/3DS ★

My FC (3DS) 1306 5037 7692

 

Bets⇒  Wins: 9 Losses: 2

Pavolink~ I lose if SSB 3DS sells less than 200k FW in japan. We all kno i already won Very Easily though :)

I was actually really happy to see Lucario return, was one of my favorite characters in brawl. And I have a shiny one in Pokemon Y. :D

 

 

 

Lelouch_Vi_Brittania said:
I was actually really happy to see Lucario return, was one of my favorite characters in brawl. And I have a shiny one in Pokemon Y. :D


See, there are people who want him!

                                           ★ My Mains For Super Smash Bros for WiiU/3DS ★

My FC (3DS) 1306 5037 7692

 

Bets⇒  Wins: 9 Losses: 2

Pavolink~ I lose if SSB 3DS sells less than 200k FW in japan. We all kno i already won Very Easily though :)

Around the Network
Mewtwo won't be playable because it's Nintendo and it always does the opposite of what the fans want.

▬|███████|▬ This is a Nudelholz.

 Copy the Nudelholz into your sig to make a better Kuchen or other Teigprodukte! Oder Take it & hau it on the Kopp of a bekloppt Person to give him a better Gefühl than vorher !