Quantcast
Mario Kart 8 sales prediction thread

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Mario Kart 8 sales prediction thread

First week: 750k
2014: 2,7M
LTD: 6,5M



Around the Network
Figgycal said:
I don't see my predictions on the chart...

Working on it.. It should be done in a few minutes...



                
       ---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

They should have released MK8 in February along with a bundle. Releasing and advertising a MK bundle around the income tax season would boost sales significantly



1m First week
3.2m 2014
13m Lifetime



AZWification said:
Figgycal said:
I don't see my predictions on the chart...

Working on it.. It should be done in a few minutes...

Mine isn't there.



Around the Network
Nintentacle said:
AZWification said:
Figgycal said:
I don't see my predictions on the chart...

Working on it.. It should be done in a few minutes...

Mine isn't there.

You need to put your predictions for the first week and 2014 as well!



                
       ---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

1st week 650k
4 million 2014
13 million lifetime

Improved online + DLC will be the killer features



I predict NX launches in 2017 - not 2016

At least 10 million lifetime, minimum.



AZWification said:
Nintentacle said:
AZWification said:
Figgycal said:
I don't see my predictions on the chart...

Working on it.. It should be done in a few minutes...

Mine isn't there.

You need to put your predictions for the first week and 2014 as well!

First week - 375k

2014 - 3 million



DevilRising said:
At least 10 million lifetime, minimum.

First week sales and 2014 sales if you want as well!



                
       ---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---