Which do you prefer in a game?
Depends on the type of game i actually really like the unlocked framerate of killzone and knack since both felt very smooth, not having any noticeable screen tearing, while rendering in full 1080p.
TPS unlocked framerate
and any other genre, unlocked framerate or a super solid 30fps.
"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"
In terms of those 2, 60 fps wins easily.
- PlayerUnknown?s Battlegrounds Beginner?s Guide ? Tips and Strategies
- Dark Souls 3 The Ringed City Angel Hosts Locations Guide
- Dark Souls 3: The Ringed City Walkthrough ? Ringed Inner Wall, Defeat All Enemies, Items Locations
- Dark Souls 3 The Ringed City Show Your Humanity Puzzle Solution Guide
- Dark Souls 3 The Ringed City Walkthrough ? Mausolem Lookout, All Items
- Zelda: Breath of the Wild Shae Katha Shrine Guide ? Find Farosh?s Scale, Completing Serpent?s Jaw Shrine Quest
- Zelda: Breath of the Wild Shoqa Tatone Shrine Guide ? Find The Guardians, Complete Guardian Slideshow Quest
- Zelda: Breath of the Wild Tawa Jinn Shrine Guide ? Complete Three Giant Brothers Quest, Defeat The Hinox Bosses
- Nintendo Developers Prioritized ?Improved Response During Play? Over Prettier Graphics For Zelda: Breath of the Wild
Not a big difference in 1080, 900, 720p. To me artstyle is more important than anything. But FPS is very noticeable to the eye.
Having both would be preferred though.