Quantcast
Xbox One not hitting delayed regions until Q3 2014?

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox One not hitting delayed regions until Q3 2014?

I deleted mine and installed just recently. Had to find out how but I did.



Around the Network
kowenicki said:
ethomaz said:

kowenicki said:

cant hear you any more...

Why I said something wrong? It works like I said... it don't delete installed things from the HDD and it can't play MP3 too... neither had Cross Game Party Chat (because the issues that the Party Chat already had).

Do you disagree? I challenge you to prove what I said is incorrect because it is correct... I know what I see and did test myself.


its just all white noise now... sorry.  cant hear you.

Are you giving up your "everything is allright/will get better in time" motto? Or is it still hard for you to hear the "white" noise!?

I for one, am happy that you're finally embracing your inability of hearing anything that doesn't fit your preferred scenario.



According to a new study; YouTube, Xbox.com, NeoGaf, N4G, VGChartz, IGN, GameSpot, GameStop, Facebook, Twitter, Amazon, All of Europe, FAMITSU, Japan, the rest of Asia and The whole of the Middle East among countless others are experiencing a Tsunami of people in love with Sony's gamings offerings.

TheSting said:
I deleted mine and installed just recently. Had to find out how but I did.

I edited my comments adding the part how you can delete when the HDD gets full... you deleted without the HDD showed a popup to delete thing when you are full of data to install a new one?

I couldn't do that and nobody I asked couldn't too... reviewers couldn't too.

BTW you can reinstall a game/app



ethomaz said:
TheSting said:
I deleted mine and installed just recently. Had to find out how but I did.

I edited my comments adding the part how you can delete when the HDD gets full... you deleted without the HDD showed a popup to delete thing when you are full of data to install a new one?


Yes you have to push that menu button and uninstall. No my hdd isn't full. It took about the same time to re download also so I assumed it took it completely off. That menu button is the new big button from the 360 controller. The big button on the One sends you home lol



This topic is about XboxOne delays and not features... so we should try and stay on topic... but regardless of that, I don't think anyone in their right mind would try and defend party chat right now, its a mess.

But as far as building and shipping. MS made a decision that they would focus on less countries, to me that means they are unable to produce as many machines as Sony. They have decided to focus on the large countries. Is this a smart move, at this point we don't know. If Sony can produce just as much in the same 13 countries and still send stock elsewhere, then Sony is in a stronger position. Though Australia has proved that might not be the case as of yet.

Can MS/Sony produce enough to meet demand. That should be the key point and we should forget about yield issues now. If Sony have more factories working on PS4 than MS, then again, Sony would be smarter than MS..



Making an indie game : Dead of Day!

Around the Network

TheSting said:

Yes you have to push that menu button and uninstall. No my hdd isn't full. It took about the same time to re download also so I assumed it took it completely off. That menu button is the new big button from the 360 controller. The big button on the One sends you home lol

I will try that when I have opportunity again... thanks.



Madword said:
This topic is about XboxOne delays and not features... so we should try and stay on topic... but regardless of that, I don't think anyone in their right mind would try and defend party chat right now, its a mess.

But as far as building and shipping. MS made a decision that they would focus on less countries, to me that means they are unable to produce as many machines as Sony. They have decided to focus on the large countries. Is this a smart move, at this point we don't know. If Sony can produce just as much in the same 13 countries and still send stock elsewhere, then Sony is in a stronger position. Though Australia has proved that might not be the case as of yet.

Can MS/Sony produce enough to meet demand. That should be the key point and we should forget about yield issues now. If Sony have more factories working on PS4 than MS, then again, Sony would be smarter than MS..


I wouldn't call it a mess and definitely not broken because it does work. It's like they made you open another door from the 360 because you have to cut the party chat on after your invite and acceptance. My game has crashed twice but for the many I've played that's not a ton but once is tooooo much. 

It's not working like we are used to but I expected problems because both these systems were rushed. IMO they both are idiots for this



endimion said:
ethomaz said:

DirtyP2002 said:

So because Sony apparently shipped more consoles than MS did so far (we don't have any numbers from MS yet), MS has production problems with the Xbox One... Awesome logic you have there.

So MS decided they didn't need to ship more units because I don't know... they don't want to sell Xbones... magical logic here

Fact: While Sony manufacture 2x PS4... MS is having a hard work to manufacture 1x Xbones... that's just a example and it can't be 2:1 but 3:2 for example.

I think what he means is lower production doesn't mean production issues.... it could just be fewer production lines....

i want to support and spread this notion.



 "I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

ethomaz said:

TheS

ing said:

Yes you have to push that menu button and uninstall. No my hdd isn't full. It took about the same time to re download also so I assumed it took it completely off. That menu button is the new big button from the 360 controller. The big button on the One sends you home lol

I will try that when I have opportunity again... thanks.


Check this Ethomaz 

http://www.examiner.com/article/xbox-one-quick-tip-how-to-uninstall-a-game-or-app



TheSting said:

Check this Ethomaz

http://www.examiner.com/article/xbox-one-quick-tip-how-to-uninstall-a-game-or-app

Thanks... that's a hard way to find myself... I was wrong about that