By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox One not hitting delayed regions until Q3 2014?

kowenicki said:
You are saying your Rumour 4 is true?   Really?  I cant get online?  wtf?

Rumour 5, you didnt say that you said it was broken and would take months to fix.  I can find the quites if you like.  It isnt utterly broken with Party chat by the way, it just isnt as it should be.

EPIC.... FAIL.

I'm saying you are spreeding bullshit because I never said you can't get online lol

The Party Chat is yet broke... how many months yet to fix?

EPIC WIN!!!

Around the Network

kowenicki said: 

The OS is not finished... you will can't go online due connections issues, even if you got connected you will be dropped if you try to use some OS features, party voice chat won't work while gaming, the OS is lagged a lot, most part is yet baked.

You will see.

Oops.  FUD, bullshit and lies.  You should be stopped.

lol

Everything wrote in this post is happening... when you play MPs games using the Party Voice Chat you get disconnected from everything.. it crashed a lot of times... the OS gest lagged.

If you didn't use the Party Chat everything works fine... the Xbone started to have connection issues when you uses the Party Chat playing games... we even did test  and the connecting was really good when you not use the Party Chat.

I did the test myself one or two weeks ago.

Everytime I said it is related to the Party Chat feature.

You need to stop to spread bullshit like these too:

1) Xbone have a file management and you can delete games/app anytime from it.
2) Review the Xbone in 2015 because it will be patched but the PS4 won't be guys... so sorry you will never play MP3.

Two faces lol.

Looks like you didn't have a Xbone at all... that's the feeling from your comments.

kowenicki said:

You SAID "you cant go online due to connection issues". Thats a lie.  You said you cant get online... period.

Who is this "we" who tested the system.  Who are you really?  What do you really do?

1. I have never said it has a file management system... quote me if I have.  I said you can delete games easily, you can.

2. I was talking specifically about a certain feature that was a feature announced before launch.  Twitch.  The mp3 DLNA thing may or may not happen, possibly given the justified uproar from users when it became apparent Sony was trying to force Music Unlimited down your throats... but it is obvious DLNA and mp3 support wasnt planned before launch.

In my comment I cleary said the issues is related to Party Chat... so if you use it lol.

1. You can't delete... I challenge you to go now and delete anything from the Xbone.. you can't... it won't delete any data installed until you get full and the Wizard UI opened to you delete some data to install new games/apps... you can right now remove the icon from the dashboard but it won't delete the installed data.

2. You cleary thinks one things when is related to Xbone and other when is related to PS4... BTW Xbone didn't play MP3 too... you can use the DLNA and play CDs (WAV).

kowenicki said:

cant hear you any more...

Why I said something wrong? It works like I said... it don't delete installed things from the HDD and it can't play MP3 too... neither had Cross Game Party Chat (because the issues that the Party Chat already had).

Do you disagree? I challenge you to prove what I said is incorrect because it is correct... I know what I see and did test myself.

Time for mods to give Kowen constantly attacking ethomaz a message, not sure ho he keeps getting away with it. See it in many threads.

Around the Network

kowenicki said:

its just all white noise now... sorry.  cant hear you.

I can't even understand you... I shared fact with you but you can't hear... fine.

kowenicki said:

Pointing out obvious lies isnt attacking.  its pointing out obvious lies.

But its fine.  I will no longer repson to him ever agin on this forum.  I cant stomach his incoherent ramblings any longer.

Sorry I challenge you to show what I said is wrong... you have the console... do you tests.

1. Try to play MP3
2. Try to delete data from it without need to reach the full capacity of the HDD
3. Try to play some hours of MP with Party Chat on (have fun talking with your friends while playing I don't know Call of Duty)
4. Try to open a Cross Game Party Chat

Just do your tests.

kowenicki said:
Panicnausia said:
Time for mods to give Kowen constantly attacking ethomaz a message, not sure ho he keeps getting away with it. See it in many threads.

Pointing out obvious lies isnt attacking.  its pointing out obvious lies.

But its fine.  I will no longer repson to him ever agin on this forum.  I cant stomach his incoherent ramblings any longer.

OK....but you are the same guy that said ps4 can't do media (Switching between game, netflix, movie on my ps4 right now).

Panicnausia said:

OK....but you are the same guy that said ps4 can't do media (Switching between game, netflix, movie on my ps4 right now).

If he tries to do what I listed to him then he will see it can't

PS4 can't do MP3/CD/DLNA but I will ask Sony so patche it because it is a useful features that are missing the launch... a stepback from the PS3... it is really a shame...

The point is I will never say these features works on my PS4 because they cleary don't work.

And I agree the multitasking on PS4 works really fast... you can change between apps even without need to close them... the snap feature of Xbone works fast too while you don't play games together with Party Chat.

cant hear you any more...