Quantcast
Locked: NintenDomination - Sorry VGC, But Your Thread Is In Another Castle

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NintenDomination - Sorry VGC, But Your Thread Is In Another Castle

Rate Conegamer's Reign

10 81 70.43%
 
9 4 3.48%
 
8 2 1.74%
 
7 3 2.61%
 
6 0 0.00%
 
5 1 0.87%
 
4 0 0.00%
 
3 0 0.00%
 
2 1 0.87%
 
1 8 6.96%
 
Total:100

Wii U news of 12/12/2013:

  • Trailer: ALttP VC (Europe, you lucky bastards)
  • Bayonetta 2 is still being begged to release on Xbox/Playstation!?
  • Looks like Smash 4 isn't releasing next spring, but MK8 will?
  • Media Create: let's just say Nintendomination, espeially if you check Famitsu sales!


Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

Around the Network

I've seen the bravely default demo up on the e shop, been thinking about downloading it...What are peoples thoughts on the game?



spurgeonryan said:
Is this thread broken? Or just me?

Someone said Wii Fit U was delayed. If so..then....


It's out in NZ, I just packed about 200 of them.



Hey, count me in that Mario Kart 7 tourney (I'll convince my parents to come back as early as possible =P), it'll be my first tourney YAY! Just a warning, I'm incredibly good, unless I'm not...



Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

think-man said:
I've seen the bravely default demo up on the e shop, been thinking about downloading it...What are peoples thoughts on the game?

I'm on chapter 4 and so far, it's one of the best RPGs I've played on a handheld console. I strongly recommend you give the demo a try, it'll give you a general feel of the game in the combat and gameplay departments, plus there's some small bonuses that can carry into the main game.



Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

Around the Network
Salnax said:

P.S. Is anybody interested in me holding a "Best of Zelda" vote?

If you do that, there'll be angry discussions between fans of one or another game so... what are you waiting for ? XD



Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

JEMC said:
Salnax said:

P.S. Is anybody interested in me holding a "Best of Zelda" vote?

If you do that, there'll be angry discussions between fans of one or another game so... what are you waiting for ? XD


I plan on holding a vote similar in the style to the Most Wanted threads, except with just 4 votes per person instead of 5, and only for whatever categories the person wants to fill (I have a bunch planned out). That way, we can see what VGChartz generally thinks of each game, including their strong points, rather than just having Ocarina of Time's name appear a bunch.



Love and tolerate.

Salnax said:
JEMC said:
Salnax said:

P.S. Is anybody interested in me holding a "Best of Zelda" vote?

If you do that, there'll be angry discussions between fans of one or another game so... what are you waiting for ? XD


I plan on holding a vote similar in the style to the Most Wanted threads, except with just 4 votes per person instead of 5, and only for whatever categories the person wants to fill (I have a bunch planned out). That way, we can see what VGChartz generally thinks of each game, including their strong points, rather than just having Ocarina of Time's name appear a bunch.

In that case I'd suggest that once the voting is closed, pick the 3 most voted titles and do an aftermatch where people could only vote for one of those three games.

That way, people would discuss (hopefully not in an agressive way) the merits of each title but also the problems of the others trying to convince the rest to vote the same games he/she has choosen.



Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

weekly e-shop update

http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2013/12/nintendo_download_12th_december_north_america



think-man said:
I've seen the bravely default demo up on the e shop, been thinking about downloading it...What are peoples thoughts on the game?

Well everyone who I've heard from has said it's incredibly good, and at the very least it's just a demo. Why not try it? It can be a bit jarring at first I found in the demo but after about 15-0 minutes you can really appreciate it. 

Just don't try hard like I did.



 

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.