Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Mario Kart 8 sales predictions

What does everybody think Mario Kart 8 lifetime sales will be?

I think it can sell 12 million



When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

Around the Network
8-9 million lifetime.

While Mario Kart Wii already sold 33. Million according to vgchartz on Wii, and has sold 9 Million on 3DS so far, I predict it can sell 15 Million. Very high I know, but I'm optimistic. ^^

5M.

1 million first week.
6.5 million lifetime

Around the Network
Shortiloe said:
While Mario Kart Wii already sold 33. Million according to vgchartz on Wii, and has sold 9 Million on 3DS so far, I predict it can sell 15 Million. Very high I know, but I'm optimistic. ^^


I think you are right. Games like mario kart are system seller. So 15 million is a possibility.



daredevil.shark said:
Shortiloe said:
While Mario Kart Wii already sold 33. Million according to vgchartz on Wii, and has sold 9 Million on 3DS so far, I predict it can sell 15 Million. Very high I know, but I'm optimistic. ^^


I think you are right. Games like mario kart are system seller. So 15 million is a possibility.


So is NSMB. What happened on the WiiU?



Lawlight said:
daredevil.shark said:
Shortiloe said:
While Mario Kart Wii already sold 33. Million according to vgchartz on Wii, and has sold 9 Million on 3DS so far, I predict it can sell 15 Million. Very high I know, but I'm optimistic. ^^


I think you are right. Games like mario kart are system seller. So 15 million is a possibility.


So is NSMB. What happened on the WiiU?


NSMB suddenly doesn't count ;). 



7 million lifetime.
900k first week.


Around the Network
1,000,000,000 =D