Quantcast
NSA workers abusing their powers to research their love interests....

Forums - Politics Discussion - NSA workers abusing their powers to research their love interests....

Galaki said:
Most Americans are too busy catching up on their Breaking Bad episodes to care about this silly insignificant government spying.


What worse is there are people defending that behaviour. I actually saw a Brit calling Snowden an idiot right here on this forum. Neo-Nazism is without borders I guess.

 

NSA is a rogue agency, a dangerous one at that.



Intel core i7 930 OC @ 4.0 ghz

XFX Double dissipation Radeon HD 7950 356 bit 3gb GDDR5 OC @ 1150 MHz core + 1575 x 4 memory

Triple channel DDR 3 12gb RAM 1600 MHz

Around the Network

I mean, i know i'm supposed to be shocked about this... but i'm not.



allblue said:
Galaki said:
Most Americans are too busy catching up on their Breaking Bad episodes to care about this silly insignificant government spying.


What worse is there are people defending that behaviour. I actually saw a Brit calling Snowden an idiot right here on this forum. Neo-Nazism is without borders I guess.

 

NSA is a rogue agency, a dangerous one at that.

Well, unlike America, nothing the NSA is doing to it's own citizens is really illegal in the UK.

In the UK it's REALLY trivial to get approval for wiretaps on pretty much anybody.



Kasz216 said:
I mean, i know i'm supposed to be shocked about this... but i'm not.

Kinda my thoughts. Not sure what I can do but just accept it.



USA, the country were dreams come true... And also the most corrupted in the world.

 

They even demolished two tall buildings and put the blame on some dude wearing pajamas from, I don't know, near Oil Paradise Iraq ?  He... stole planes or something ?

 

Yep, planes took down not just one, but two of the most advanced structures in the world, but the terrorist was kind enough to make a perfect vertical demolition, like if  there were bombs inside the buildings from top to bottom. And then people clapped when they got the body of that peasant, problem solved, bad guys have been shot. All the victims trapped in the staged demolition terrorist act are avenged now. God Bless America, but only the USA, the other 34 countries of the continent... maybe next time.

And about the OP: I wouldn't even get such job, unless I wanted to expose it like Snowden. But that one is also wanted dead or alive. 



Around the Network

Thats creepy.

Tho Id probably do it too.....



FrancisNobleman said:

USA, the country were dreams come true... And also the most corrupted in the world.

 

They even demolished two tall buildings and put the blame on some dude wearing pajamas from, I don't know, near Oil Paradise Iraq ?  He... stole planes or something ?

 

Yep, planes took down not just one, but two of the most advanced structures in the world, but the terrorist was kind enough to make a perfect vertical demolition, like if  there were bombs inside the buildings from top to bottom. And then people clapped when they got the body of that peasant, problem solved, bad guys have been shot. All the victims trapped in the staged demolition terrorist act are avenged now. God Bless America, but only the USA, the other 34 countries of the continent... maybe next time.

And about the OP: I wouldn't even get such job, unless I wanted to expose it like Snowden. But that one is also wanted dead or alive. 

lol. I know that some people believe 9/11 to be some type of inside job, but this is just funny.



I did find it a bit much that someone was actually docked 2 months pay. Just fire the poor the guy. I don't get how some companies can legally withhold pay from you. They certainly didn't lose any money themselves from his action



FrancisNobleman said:

USA, the country were dreams come true... And also the most corrupted in the world.

 

They even demolished two tall buildings and put the blame on some dude wearing pajamas from, I don't know, near Oil Paradise Iraq ?  He... stole planes or something ?

 

Yep, planes took down not just one, but two of the most advanced structures in the world, but the terrorist was kind enough to make a perfect vertical demolition, like if  there were bombs inside the buildings from top to bottom. And then people clapped when they got the body of that peasant, problem solved, bad guys have been shot. All the victims trapped in the staged demolition terrorist act are avenged now. God Bless America, but only the USA, the other 34 countries of the continent... maybe next time.

And about the OP: I wouldn't even get such job, unless I wanted to expose it like Snowden. But that one is also wanted dead or alive. 



ACtually the planes did bring them down. Sorry but its silly people think the gov did that.They also were not the most advanced structures and were never even tested for something like that. The increased air flow super heated the metal and it melted. its basic science not conspiracy Also I had to literally LOL at you considering a rich man a peasant.



outlawauron said:
FrancisNobleman said:

USA, the country were dreams come true... And also the most corrupted in the world.

 

They even demolished two tall buildings and put the blame on some dude wearing pajamas from, I don't know, near Oil Paradise Iraq ?  He... stole planes or something ?

 

Yep, planes took down not just one, but two of the most advanced structures in the world, but the terrorist was kind enough to make a perfect vertical demolition, like if  there were bombs inside the buildings from top to bottom. And then people clapped when they got the body of that peasant, problem solved, bad guys have been shot. All the victims trapped in the staged demolition terrorist act are avenged now. God Bless America, but only the USA, the other 34 countries of the continent... maybe next time.

And about the OP: I wouldn't even get such job, unless I wanted to expose it like Snowden. But that one is also wanted dead or alive. 

lol. I know that some people believe 9/11 to be some type of inside job, but this is just funny.



Some of them are hilarious but this one is extreme.