Idk how a game with those big production values can work as F2P unless you have to pay for everything.
- The Elder Scrolls: Legends Hack, Cheats, Tips and Guide
- Mass Effect Andromeda Making An Impression Guide ? Architect Boss Tips, How To
- Mass Effect Andromeda First Murderer Mission Guide ? How To Find Evidence, Solve The Mystery
- Mass Effect Andromeda Remnant VI Guide ? How To Unlock Remnant VI Tech Skill, Summon A Friendly Remnant Drone
- Mass Effect Andromeda Pet Locations Guide ? Space Hamster, Pyjak Monkey
- Mass Effect Andromeda Minerals Mining Guide ? How To Collect Resources With The Nomad
- Mass Effect Andromeda Consumables Guide ? How To Use Consumables, Increase Consumable Slots
- Mass Effect Andromeda Nakmor Drack Loyalty Missions Guide ? Krogan Betrayal, Future for Our People, Knock ?Em Down, How to Act Tough, Firebreathing Thresher Maws, Clutch Moment
- Ubisoft Wants Fans To Tell it How Much It Should Support VR
Not quite sure why this is considered a bad thing.
For me, it's a bad thing because while the game is gorgeous and has some amazing music that is stuck in my head at the moment, it also looked strangely empty and repetitive. And now I have a bad feeling that I know why...
Also, because Capcom.