Idk how a game with those big production values can work as F2P unless you have to pay for everything.
- Call of Duty: WWII Mutliplayer Info ? Divisions, War Mode and Headquarters Revealed
- Stardock CEO Clarifies Switch Comments : I Love It As A Gamer, But Our Games Are Based On PC Architecture
- Call of Duty: WWII Private Multiplayer Beta Confirmed
- Call of Duty: WWII Reveal Trailer is Here, Features ?Actual In-Game Footage?
- Alien Isolation 2 Rumor May Not Be True After All
- Quake Champions New Video Showcases New Map- Ruins of Sarnath Arena
- Vivendi Will Attempt Hostile Takeover Of Ubisoft This Year- Report
- Prey Will Have Post Launch DLC, Game Will Require Multiple Playthroughs To See All Alien Powers
- Resident Evil 7?s Not A Hero DLC Will See Chris Redfield Handle Differently From Ethan
Long live the proletariat! / Vive le prolétariat ! / ¡Viva el proletariado! / 无产阶级万岁! / プロレタリアート万歳！
Not quite sure why this is considered a bad thing.
For me, it's a bad thing because while the game is gorgeous and has some amazing music that is stuck in my head at the moment, it also looked strangely empty and repetitive. And now I have a bad feeling that I know why...
Also, because Capcom.