Quantcast
PS4 & Xbone: Launch Games (42 vs 24)

Forums - Gaming Discussion - PS4 & Xbone: Launch Games (42 vs 24)

I read a similar thread in GAF and I will try to make a update list here too... only confirmed 2013 launch games will be added to the OP.

* Games confirmed to be launced in 2013 * 

PS4 (29)

Both (13)

Xbone (11)

    * Free 2 Play games
    ** PS+ free games
    *** Cross-buy, free if you already bought on PS3/Vita



    Around the Network

    Both consoles seems to delivery similar games at Day One.



    Drive Club will be free to most people, i assume it will be laden with micro-transaction. With PSN Plus as required, i expect the online community to be very vibrant because everyone that's playing online will have assess to same free games to play on



    xwan said:
    Drive Club will be free to most people, i assume it will be laden with micro-transaction. With PSN Plus as required, i expect the online community to be very vibrant because everyone that's playing online will have assess to same free games to play on

    DriveClub PS+ Edition will be free... this game will have all modes but limited choose of tracks and cars... only the full game will have all tracks and cars.

    I will add the list of Plus games at launch when Sony confirmed them



    I see Dead Rising becoming immensely popular again if those are the confirmed launch day lists.



    Around the Network
    Panama said:
    I see Dead Rising becoming immensely popular again if those are the confirmed launch day lists.

    I didn't like the first games



    Killer Instinct is a launch game, though won't have a retail release (for whatever reason). Same for LocoCycle.
    Not sure if Dead Rising 3 is really a launch game though. Think that one is not confirmed yet.

    And Skylanders Swap Force for both consoles.



    Barozi said:
    Killer Instinct is a launch game, though won't have a retail release (for whatever reason). Same for LocoCycle.
    Not sure if Dead Rising 3 is really a launch game though. Think that one is not confirmed yet.

    And Skylanders Swap Force for both consoles.

    Ohhhhh how I forget KI? lol



    When does planetside 2 hit the PS4



     

    My Real Redneck friends


    Barozi said:
    Killer Instinct is a launch game, though won't have a retail release (for whatever reason). Same for LocoCycle.
    Not sure if Dead Rising 3 is really a launch game though. Think that one is not confirmed yet.

    And Skylanders Swap Force for both consoles.

    Killer Instinct is a free to play - pay to unlock title. The game is essentially free to download, but you only start with one character (Jago). And you pay to unlock other characters in the form of dlc.