Forums - PC Discussion - First GeForce GTX 780 Review Leaks Out

First GeForce GTX 780 Review Leaks Out, Inno3D GTX 780 iChill Exposed geforce gtx 780

First GeForce GTX 780 Review Leaks Out, Inno3D GTX 780 iChill Exposed geforce gtx 780

http://videocardz.com/41960/first-geforce-gtx-780-review-leaks-out-inno3d-gtx-780-ichill-exposed

http://videocardz.com/41960/first-geforce-gtx-780-review-leaks-out-inno3d-gtx-780-ichill-exposed



http://25.media.tumblr.com/5005adc843f2e4ce64143192ce0e5369/tumblr_mu45ukv93U1rkmjjzo1_r1_500.gif @TheVoxelman on twitter

Check out my hype threads: Cyberpunk, and The Witcher 3!
Around the Network
Still tied to 2x Titans for the Fall. Can't deny 6GB of VRAM vs the 2048MB I currently have.

                                         

I am now even more sad nobody put something like this in their Consoles. I'm disappointed by both Sony and Microsoft as far as GPU power goes.

All I asked for was 2.5 Tflops, now that have 4! And next year, what 10Tflops?

Kinect passes the original Xbox in sales!

Xbox 360 passes Wii in the North America! Number One console 7th gen in the UK and North America! 

Most anticipate new game in years launches 3-11-2014


Meh... the same TITAN... better the same Tesla launched in early 2012 with some units disabled.

Not a graphical move here... I expect a new generation of GPUs only in 2014.



PlayStation Nation

"Making haters eat crow since 1994"
Lord of Gran Turismo - Ethomaz the Undertracked


 
Zappykins said:
I am now even more sad nobody put something like this in their Consoles. I'm disappointed by both Sony and Microsoft as far as GPU power goes.

All I asked for was 2.5 Tflops, now that have 4! And next year, what 10Tflops?

There was no way they could have and realistically kept their machines under $500. Plus, basing the measure of power on TFLOPS is pointless, especially when what you asked for is only .66TFLOPS less on the most powerful console.

With all of that, it won't matter whn the console will be most taken advantage of, whether it's 2TFLOPS or 20.



                                         

Around the Network
CGI-Quality said:
Zappykins said:
I am now even more sad nobody put something like this in their Consoles. I'm disappointed by both Sony and Microsoft as far as GPU power goes.

All I asked for was 2.5 Tflops, now that have 4! And next year, what 10Tflops?

There was no way they could have and realistically kept their machines under $500. Plus, basing the measure of power on TFLOPS is pointless, especially when what you asked for is only .66TFLOPS less on the most powerful console.

With all of that, it won't matter whn the console will be most taken advantage of, whether it's 2TFLOPS or 20.

I wouldn't say it's useless - it's a point of referance.   One is half the other is about fourty percent behind.

Well, were are probably going to be stuck with whatever, for 5+ years.  I would rather just be starting from a place that is a bit higher than it looks like this new gen.

I'm happy with the CPU's, just think they both missed the mark with the GPUs.

I am hoping to be happier when I see some demos in a few weeks.



Kinect passes the original Xbox in sales!

Xbox 360 passes Wii in the North America! Number One console 7th gen in the UK and North America! 

Most anticipate new game in years launches 3-11-2014


ethomaz said:

Meh... the same TITAN... better the same Tesla launched in early 2012 with some units disabled.

Not a graphical move here... I expect a new generation of GPUs only in 2014.


Well this was always going to be a Kepler refresh so this is what I was expecting. Dissapointed at the price tho was hoping to see Nvidia improve it's price/performance ratio. Maxwell will bring big changes tho exited to see that next year might hold out on upgrading my 560 Ti seeing as the GTX 700 series doesn't seem to be improving price performance as much as I was hoping and I really want a GPU with at least 3GB VRAM without paying through the nose which looks like it will mean wating for Maxwell or jumping back over to AMD.



http://25.media.tumblr.com/5005adc843f2e4ce64143192ce0e5369/tumblr_mu45ukv93U1rkmjjzo1_r1_500.gif @TheVoxelman on twitter

Check out my hype threads: Cyberpunk, and The Witcher 3!
Titan is one powerful card. If Im going to upgrade, it looks like I would save up for that. My 680 will keep me happy for awhile though. Just how I feel.

 

Zappykins said:
CGI-Quality said:
Zappykins said:
I am now even more sad nobody put something like this in their Consoles. I'm disappointed by both Sony and Microsoft as far as GPU power goes.

All I asked for was 2.5 Tflops, now that have 4! And next year, what 10Tflops?

There was no way they could have and realistically kept their machines under $500. Plus, basing the measure of power on TFLOPS is pointless, especially when what you asked for is only .66TFLOPS less on the most powerful console.

With all of that, it won't matter whn the console will be most taken advantage of, whether it's 2TFLOPS or 20.

I wouldn't say it's useless - it's a point of referance.   One is half the other is about fourty percent behind.

Well, were are probably going to be stuck with whatever, for 5+ years.  I would rather just be starting from a place that is a bit higher than it looks like this new gen.

I'm happy with the CPU's, just think they both missed the mark with the GPUs.

I am hoping to be happier when I see some demos in a few weeks.

I didn't say useless, I said pointless. Why do you need more than 1.84TFLOPS? For what purpose? What will you miss out on without that extra .66? You'll be fine for the next five years. If not, buy and build PC parts from scratch.



                                         

Around the Network
The Titans little brother. My 680 is going to rebranded as a 770. Happy with that.