I understand the reasoning to not care for the XBox One, but before not giving it a chance consider the following.
- We don't know how awesome the games are.
- If you don't buy used, anti-used does not effect you outside of the occasional lending of games, if that even effects you.
- If you have a stable internet connection, you'll be fine.
- We don't know the price of the system.
- All systems come with Kinect integrated, but it is entirely up to developers to take advantage of the Kinect. The core controller is still there, and as good as ever.
Yes there are a lot of negative things going around (anti used, always online to an extent, too much TV focus) but MS has already said that E3 will be all about the games. So just wait a few more weeks before deciding if you want one or not.
It's just that simple.