Quantcast
Ex Xbox supporters post in thread...

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Ex Xbox supporters post in thread...

Were is the ex sony support post:) im in



Around the Network
Goatseye said:
VGKing said:
Goatseye said:
Spazzy_D said:

Weird how all your currently played games are PS3 games, what with you being an xbox fan boy that jumped ship yesterday.

Sony fanboys are more up in arms than Xbox fans. Me personally I'm waiting on a better explanation of everything before I make up my mind. Most likely I will get Xbox One. Day One.

Can I ask why? What makes the Xbox One a Day 1 purchase for you? 

ESPN, 15 a la Microsoft exclusives, Rare and Halo.

That's enough for a student and an outgoing person like me. Everything they said was appealing to me.

Everything else is just speculation that people are blowing out of proportion. E3 is gonna decide if I'm gonna continue with my decision.

I'm happy so far.

So the fee for playing used games doesn't affect you at all? It doesn't even bother you?

What about their push for entertainment and TV services over gaming? You don't feel like they're pushing gamers aside?



VGKing said:
Goatseye said:
VGKing said:
Goatseye said:
Spazzy_D said:

Weird how all your currently played games are PS3 games, what with you being an xbox fan boy that jumped ship yesterday.

Sony fanboys are more up in arms than Xbox fans. Me personally I'm waiting on a better explanation of everything before I make up my mind. Most likely I will get Xbox One. Day One.

Can I ask why? What makes the Xbox One a Day 1 purchase for you? 

ESPN, 15 a la Microsoft exclusives, Rare and Halo.

That's enough for a student and an outgoing person like me. Everything they said was appealing to me.

Everything else is just speculation that people are blowing out of proportion. E3 is gonna decide if I'm gonna continue with my decision.

I'm happy so far.

So the fee for playing used games doesn't affect you at all? It doesn't even bother you?

What about their push for entertainment and TV services over gaming? You don't feel like they're pushing gamers aside?

15 exclusives 1rst year. I don't know how many from EA but just for the first year we'll see Fifa, UFC, Battlefield, possibly ME. Activision is coming out blasting. Ubisoft samething.

A box coexisting TV and game seems natural to me. And as for the the fee thing MJ Nelson says the policies are still being churned.

I'm a patient guy...



Do you have fun playing a console different than mine?

DON'T!!!

Goatseye said:
VGKing said:
Goatseye said:
VGKing said:
Goatseye said:
Spazzy_D said:

Weird how all your currently played games are PS3 games, what with you being an xbox fan boy that jumped ship yesterday.

Sony fanboys are more up in arms than Xbox fans. Me personally I'm waiting on a better explanation of everything before I make up my mind. Most likely I will get Xbox One. Day One.

Can I ask why? What makes the Xbox One a Day 1 purchase for you? 

ESPN, 15 a la Microsoft exclusives, Rare and Halo.

That's enough for a student and an outgoing person like me. Everything they said was appealing to me.

Everything else is just speculation that people are blowing out of proportion. E3 is gonna decide if I'm gonna continue with my decision.

I'm happy so far.

So the fee for playing used games doesn't affect you at all? It doesn't even bother you?

What about their push for entertainment and TV services over gaming? You don't feel like they're pushing gamers aside?

15 exclusives 1rst year. I don't know how many from EA but just for the first year we'll see Fifa, UFC, Battlefield, possibly ME. Activision is coming out blasting. Ubisoft samething.

A box coexisting TV and game seems natural to me. And as for the the fee thing MJ Nelson says the policies are still being churned.

I'm a patient guy...

These games are all coming to PS4 as well.

You still didn't answer the question about entertainment services taking priority over gaming. It doesn't bother you?

Can I also ask what country you are from and what cable/satellite provider you have?



y2jarmyofficial said:

Were is the ex sony support post:) im in

There are not many huge MS/xbox supporters on this site so the thread would fail. Or be filled with Sony fans defending Sony. Do you have a reason?



Around the Network
naruball said:

To this very day, I don't get why especially Americans say this (none of my Australian and British friends say it). If she did a 360, it means she didn't move at all. 180? Great, but 360? What does that even mean?


Party like its 2005 Jacko

 

I also have a brother who was very cemented into the 360 after not liking his Wii. I tried to convince him otherwise and he even thought MS was drifting away from gaming. Console wars are rough stuff, pinning brother against brother. It look like a ruinion might happen next gen.



Before the PS3 everyone was nice to me :(

as long as you are a critical supporter and don't become again a fanboy you are welcome.Without criticism corporations will never change.Sony was arrogant but changed because of criticism,MS but hasn't changed because of too many sheeps eating any shit they got pretending to be caviar.
they abandoned the xbox 1 with the speed of light-no complains
no wifi-no complains
no hdmi-no complains
extremly expensive harddiscs-no complains(same shit with vita sd cards,but people are complaining
pay for online-no complains(i'm not against paying,but 20 a year is enough)
noisy-no complains
etc etc etc
i've left because of crackdown 2.a cheap unmotivated dlc sold full prize.

but i'm pretty sure ms will show a good e3 show!why?- not because of the gamers,but they know they need the core gamers desperately in the beginning to establish a solid userbase.that's why they go all in with cod/fifa/madden/battlefield-all big multiplattformgames(except gta) with some xbox exclusives to increase sales and "convince" gamers to pay for xbox live because of the exclusives.Another problem:With that they are trying to make xbox1/3 leading plattform=ps4 won't look better.
the support of exclusiv xbox1/3games will be good in the first two years than they will turn to casual like they did with 360.


worst thing with this cable box:
Always on light: message= you poor shit don't have internet,then you even do not have the possibility to pay for xbox live and all the other pay tv stuff.than we won't let you play.(that's really american)
poorer people without internet or people living in regions with bad-no internet support simply can't use the system.

I'm pretty sure the xbox1/3 won't explode without always on light-they shouldn't do this.
Especially in a time while poverty is increasing in the usa and all over europe this is no good.



VGKing said:
Goatseye said:
VGKing said:
Goatseye said:
VGKing said:
Goatseye said:
Spazzy_D said:

Weird how all your currently played games are PS3 games, what with you being an xbox fan boy that jumped ship yesterday.

Sony fanboys are more up in arms than Xbox fans. Me personally I'm waiting on a better explanation of everything before I make up my mind. Most likely I will get Xbox One. Day One.

Can I ask why? What makes the Xbox One a Day 1 purchase for you? 

ESPN, 15 a la Microsoft exclusives, Rare and Halo.

That's enough for a student and an outgoing person like me. Everything they said was appealing to me.

Everything else is just speculation that people are blowing out of proportion. E3 is gonna decide if I'm gonna continue with my decision.

I'm happy so far.

So the fee for playing used games doesn't affect you at all? It doesn't even bother you?

What about their push for entertainment and TV services over gaming? You don't feel like they're pushing gamers aside?

15 exclusives 1rst year. I don't know how many from EA but just for the first year we'll see Fifa, UFC, Battlefield, possibly ME. Activision is coming out blasting. Ubisoft samething.

A box coexisting TV and game seems natural to me. And as for the the fee thing MJ Nelson says the policies are still being churned.

I'm a patient guy...

These games are all coming to PS4 as well.

You still didn't answer the question about entertainment services taking priority over gaming. It doesn't bother you?

Can I also ask what country you are from and what cable/satellite provider you have?

I give a rats behind if it comes to Ouya.

US of A, gladly watch European soccer leagues on Xbox ESPN app. Plus other interesting sports every week for $3.92(+-) a month. I'm a cheap student and I don't like cable in its whole.

That's perfect for me.



Do you have fun playing a console different than mine?

DON'T!!!

Just a thought, how many of these new ip's will be kinect games?



 

Chark said:
naruball said:

To this very day, I don't get why especially Americans say this (none of my Australian and British friends say it). If she did a 360, it means she didn't move at all. 180? Great, but 360? What does that even mean?


Party like its 2005 Jacko

 

I also have a brother who was very cemented into the 360 after not liking his Wii. I tried to convince him otherwise and he even thought MS was drifting away from gaming. Console wars are rough stuff, pinning brother against brother. It look like a ruinion might happen next gen.

I see!

Haha. That's funny. Who knows, he might even buy a WiiU or a ps4 and end the family feud.

@smbu2000

If you wanna be helpful, follow Chark's example. No need for the attitude.