Rules ("borrowed" from DarkThantanos):
· The Day ends when a player receives the majority of the votes (over 50%). I will post that the day is about to end and that you have entered twilight. At which point players should stop posting. Roughly 15 minutes later I will end the day, and anyone posting after that will be modkilled. The first player to post will get a warning though.
This 15 minute gap means players who have long posts will post before the day ends, see the warning post and won't be modkilled unknowingly. Any player who doesn't bother to check after this has been stated in the OP only has themselves to blame.
· The day's deadline will be 96 hours from the day's start; if there is no majority by deadline, no lynch will occur.
· Please vote on a separate line in the following bolded format:
Any other format will not be counted as a vote
· Do not edit posts. Anyone found editing will be instantly modkilled.
· Nights will last for a maximum of 36 hours. Please submit your night actions before night occurs, if possible. If you miss your initial night action, you will have the first 12 hours to submit it. The remaining 24 hours will be used for challenge selections. If you miss either of these deadlines, you will submit no action.
· No direct PM quotation.
· Mild baiting will be overlooked, as long as it is appropriate and accepted by all parties involved. If an affected player expresses their dislike for it, STOP
· This setup is a little ridiculous, so if you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask.
· It is entirely forbidden to talk about this game outside of this thread and any possible quicktopic threads that were created by me.
· Disobey and be prepared to die.
- Each player begins with three stocks. During the night, they may challenge one player to a Melee, where they will select one of (Damage, Smash, Edgeguard, Recover). Smash beats Damage, Edgeguard beats Recover, Recover beats Smash, Damage beats Edgeguard. If a player loses one of the challenges by being "beaten", he loses a stock. If a players wins a challenge, he takes an opponent's stock. If the same move is selected, neither player loses a stock. When a player loses all three stocks, they die.
- If they decide not to challenge, they may use one of their four special abilities. Your "Broken Special" may only be used once. Instead of specials, some players may have modified Damage/Smash/Edgeguard/Recover moves.
- Town wins when all of the Mafia are eliminated. The Mafia wins when nothing can stop them from eliminating the town. If the game ever comes to a point where the Mafia's numbers are equal to the town but the game has not ended, the game will go into consecutive night phases until a side wins or the Town outnumbers the Mafia.