Quantcast
Justice is served! MGR first week beat DmC first month!

Forums - Sales Discussion - Justice is served! MGR first week beat DmC first month!

ethomaz said:

Wright said:

And Metal Gear Rising, which is canon too. You can ask Kojima. xD

And? I said canon story just to not list the games not canon... I know Rising is canon.


The story in Rising is canon to the Metal Gear series. I don't know how many times have I told this to you.



Around the Network
Wright said:
ethomaz said:

Wright said:

And Metal Gear Rising, which is canon too. You can ask Kojima. xD

And? I said canon story just to not list the games not canon... I know Rising is canon.


The story in Rising is canon to the Metal Gear series. I don't know how many times have I told this to you.

?

ehtomaz: "And? I said canon story just to not list the games not canon... I know Rising is canon."

You never needed to say that to me.



ethomaz said:
Wright said:
ethomaz said:

Wright said:

And Metal Gear Rising, which is canon too. You can ask Kojima. xD

And? I said canon story just to not list the games not canon... I know Rising is canon.


The story in Rising is canon to the Metal Gear series. I don't know how many times have I told this to you.

?

ehtomaz: "And? I said canon story just to not list the games not canon... I know Rising is canon."

You never needed to say that to me.

I am afraid that I am not understanding you now... why did you put that list?



I'm going to buy both games and rub them gently over my nipples.



Wright said:

I am afraid that I am not understanding you now... why did you put that list?

I listed all games in canon story that are real Metal Gear games... there are some real Metal Gear games in non-canon story too.

Of course Rising is not in my Metal Gear Canon list because it is not a Metal Gear game.



Around the Network
ethomaz said:

Wright said:

I am afraid that I am not understanding you now... why did you put that list?

I listed all games in canon story that are real Metal Gear games... there are some real Metal Gear games in non-canon story too.

Of course Rising is not in my canon list because it is not a Metal Gear game.


But then...why is not a Metal Gear game?



Played it. Didn't find there was anything special about it. In fact I was a bit disappointed in MGR. I'll get it when it is 20. I thought DmC seemed more fun, but that's not worth 60 to me either. At least MGR has a decent framerate and runs well overall. I have not finished either so I will wait before I judge.



 

Playstation = The Beast from the East

Sony + Nintendo = WIN! PS3 + PSV + PS4 + Wii U + 3DS


And I also called JUSTICE because poor Platinum (former Clover) keeps releasing great games but never sold well enough.

BTW MGR its not canon.

Again

Its not canon.



BasilZero said:

Sorry but that difference isnt that huge...not brag worthy xD.

Devil May cry aint the same without this guy (even if he did make the disaster that is DMC2)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hideaki_Itsuno

Only reason(s) why MGR sold better than DMC was

1. DmC was developed by Ninja Theory (l0l) (the design goes well with this reason)
2. Metal Gear is a bigger series than Devil May Cry.


It IS a big difference.

 

MGR on PS3 alone sold the same in 1 week, as DmC in 1 month on both PS3 and 360 combined. 



hmm thats odd, i never seen a gamer happy about paying $60 or more for 6 hours of gameplay... and dmc wasnt bad. I played the demo of mgr and wasnt impressed. I will not be wasting money at a new game price for a 6 hour game. Usually people start threads not happy about that. Is it a full moon? What am i missing?

not to mention the line up for the next two weeks of release!!!! :D good time for games!