Quantcast
January 2013 NPD Thread - 360: 281k, Wii U: 57k, PSV: 35k

Forums - Sales Discussion - January 2013 NPD Thread - 360: 281k, Wii U: 57k, PSV: 35k

I hope NNK isn't severely overtracked



ǝןdɯıs ʇı dǝǝʞ oʇ ǝʞıן ı ʍouʞ noʎ 

Ask me about being an elitist jerk

Time for hype

Around the Network
Immortal said:
This is odd. Do we usually have them mentioning "North America" as this guy did right now? Normally, I think it's US.
This means either a) a typographical error or b) some really clever, under the radar spinning to look like 360's up YOY.

It's just US. A lot of people from the US wrongfully call their country North America because they are Americans.



So 358k for PS3 + Wii? That doesn't seem to make sense..



if xbox is 44% at 280k and wii is 80k, current gen, that makes wii around 15%, which makes ps3 40% and nearer to 200k than 130k



tagged desu



In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Around the Network
Boutros said:
So 358k for PS3 + Wii? That doesn't seem to make sense..


It seems that they are including WiiU on that number. It's the only reasonable explanation.



Kynes said:
Boutros said:
So 358k for PS3 + Wii? That doesn't seem to make sense..


It seems that they are including WiiU on that number. It's the only reasonable explanation.

LOL but they say "current-gen consoles"... Microsoft trolling the Wii U? rofl



Boutros said:
Kynes said:
Boutros said:
So 358k for PS3 + Wii? That doesn't seem to make sense..


It seems that they are including WiiU on that number. It's the only reasonable explanation.

LOL but they say "current-gen consoles"... Microsoft trolling the Wii U? rofl



Seems so.



I knew we were undertracking! 50% drop YoY was too much even for 2013.



 

 

 

 

 

yeah, good North American numbers



 Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)