I gotta say, that´s my most wanted feature for the next Mario kart...4 people using Wii remotes, and two using gamepads (since the Wii U will eventually be able to support two gamepads).
Steam/Origin ID: salorider
Nintendo Network ID: salorider
3DS Friend Code: 4983-4984-4179
Do I think it will feature six local players? No.
- Xbox March Games With Gold Includes Layers of Fear, Borderlands 2
- Return to the Future in Futurama: Worlds of Tomorrow
- Hidden Folks Review: Found Art
- For Honor Matchups and Counters Guide ? Weaknesses and Strengths, How to Beat Every Hero
- 15 Things Games Can Do But Movies Cannot
- Ghost Recon Wildlands ? 15 Things You Need To Know Before You Buy The Game
- For Honor Reputation Guide ? Player Progression, Level Up Fast, Getting the Best Gear
- Rogue Legacy Dev Announces Full Metal Furies for Xbox One, PC
- Crash Bandicoot N.Sane Trilogy Will Be Only A Timed PS4 Exclusive
I LOVE ICELAND!
Nintendo said that the cost of adding the second gamepad was having the fps dropped by half and while Mario Kart isn't very graphics intensive that's still a lot of pixels.
Unless they find a way to avoid that performance hit and run the game at 30fps for all the 6 players then they will go with only 5.
Please excuse my bad English.
Currently gaming on:
+Console : Wii U, Xbox360
+PC: i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz, GTX 1070
Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet Add me if you want, but I'm more a single player gamer.
well I hope they do 5 players at least..