I gotta say, that´s my most wanted feature for the next Mario kart...4 people using Wii remotes, and two using gamepads (since the Wii U will eventually be able to support two gamepads).
Steam/Origin ID: salorider
Nintendo Network ID: salorider
3DS Friend Code: 4983-4984-4179
Do I think it will feature six local players? No.
- Tiny Bombers Hack, Cheats, Tips and Guide
- Dirt Xtreme Hack, Cheats, Tips and Guide
- Warframe Guide: Here?s How To Get The Bard Frame Octavia
- EvilCraft Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 (Werewolves, Farts, Blood Magic)
- Persona 5 Review ? GamesMaster Says ?Better Than Final Fantasy 15?, Awards 9.5/10
- Runes of Wizardry Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2
- Vikings: Wolves of Midgard Gets A Pretty Thrilling Launch Trailer
- Destiny: Xur Location And Items For March 24th, 2017
- Naughty Dog Developer Tries To Explain What Might Have Happened With Mass Effect Andromeda?s Animations
I LOVE ICELAND!
Nintendo said that the cost of adding the second gamepad was having the fps dropped by half and while Mario Kart isn't very graphics intensive that's still a lot of pixels.
Unless they find a way to avoid that performance hit and run the game at 30fps for all the 6 players then they will go with only 5.
Please excuse my bad English.
Currently gaming on:
+Console : Wii U, Xbox360
+PC: i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz, GTX 1070
Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet Add me if you want, but I'm more a single player gamer.
well I hope they do 5 players at least..