Quantcast
Sega Suing Level-5 For $11 Million, Says Inazuma Eleven Infringes Two Patents.

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Sega Suing Level-5 For $11 Million, Says Inazuma Eleven Infringes Two Patents.

Tagged games:

Sega is really desperate for money it seems.
Last fiscal year hit them hard.

They should sue Wario Ware Touched too, I guess, since that bitch uses every way of touchscreen control possible.



Around the Network

More poof that Japanese gaming companies are appealing to the westren audiences



 

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

VicViper said:

I hope they win.

Because since Nintendo is getting ready to acquire Sega (source: The Financial Times), that money will go to them, making level 5 more vulnerable for another Nintendo acquisition. It will all work out perfectly.


yes, that will only help the gaming industry expand, and reach new hights... oh wait, it wont.

 

OT: its a sad day, when companies can sue eachother on baseless things, like these.



hunter_alien said:


yes, that will only help the gaming industry expand, and reach new hights... oh wait, it wont.

 

OT: its a sad day, when companies can sue eachother on baseless things, like these.


Lol, seriously? Not even VGKing would fall for that one!



VicViper said:

I hope they win.

Because since Nintendo is getting ready to acquire Sega (source: The Financial Times), that money will go to them, making level 5 more vulnerable for another Nintendo acquisition. It will all work out perfectly.


Oh did you also hear Sony's looking to purchase Microsoft i heard it straight from TechnoGamer. LOL



Around the Network
tonymarraffa said:


Oh did you also hear Sony's looking to purchase Microsoft i heard it straight from TechnoGamer. LOL

They better do it quickly then, because after acquiring both Sega AND Level 5, Nintendo will generate so much money they will buy Microsoft first thing!

source: reggie himself teased about this possibility.



8 games huh? What took so long?



VGKing said:
8 games huh? What took so long?


This guy knocked on Sega's door:



Panama said:
Galaki said:
Nintendo should sue everyone for using platforms in their games.

And then Atari could sue Nintendo. Watch out baby Atari is back in the console business.

Even better, Atari could sue everyone for using polygons in their games.



Didn't expect this from Sega.

Hopefully they tie.