Quantcast
Vote Now! gamrConnect Most Wanted: November 2012: It's November, don't vote anymore!!

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Vote Now! gamrConnect Most Wanted: November 2012: It's November, don't vote anymore!!

1. DMC (PS3)
2. The Last of Us (PS3)
3. Watch_Dogs(PC)
4. Dragon Age 3: Inquisition (PC)
5. Bioshock Infinite (PC)



Around the Network

- dmc (ps3)
- ff x hd (vita)
- ys celceta (vita)
- tearaway (vita)
- soul sacrifice (vita)



1. Paper Mario: Sticker Star (3DS)
2. New Super Mario Bros.U (Wii U)
3. Alien: Colonial Marines (Wii U)
4. Ace Attorney 5 (3DS)
5. Epic Mickey: Power of two (Wii U)



Check out my Upcoming Wii U Games 2014 Thread

3DS Friend Code: 4553 - 9954 - 4854. Name - David

1. Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition (PC)
2. Primordia (PC)
3. The Rabbit's Apprentice (PC)
4. Assassin's Creed III (Wii U)
5. Jack Keane and the Fire Within (PC)



Ok I doubt much new info will come out this month now we are getting to the point where publishers are hyping up their Holiday releases, and there aren't really any more major events. So I might as well post my list now.

All PC

most anticipated 1. Bioshock: Infinite
Metro: Last Light
Cyberpunk
Tomb Raider
Wasteland 2



@TheVoxelman on twitter

Check out my hype threads: Cyberpunk, and The Witcher 3!

Around the Network
zarx said:
Ok I doubt much new info will come out this month now we are getting to the point where publishers are hyping up their Holiday releases, and there aren't really any more major events. So I might as well post my list now.

All PC

most anticipated 1. Bioshock: Infinite
Metro: Last Light
Cyberpunk
Tomb Raider
Wasteland 2


I thought you were convinced of Hitman: Absolution?



Jay520 said:


I thought you were convinced of Hitman: Absolution?


eww no, what gave you that impression? 



@TheVoxelman on twitter

Check out my hype threads: Cyberpunk, and The Witcher 3!

zarx said:
Jay520 said:


I thought you were convinced of Hitman: Absolution?


eww no, what gave you that impression? 


Nevermind, just checked. I could have sworn you said that somewhere.



1. Halo 4
2. Lightning Returns Final Fantasy 13 (360)
3. Final Fantasy Versus 13 (PS3)
4. Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD (PS3)
5. Final Fantasy X HD (PS3)



Jay520 said:
zarx said:
Jay520 said:


I thought you were convinced of Hitman: Absolution?


eww no, what gave you that impression? 


Nevermind, just checked. I could have sworn you said that somewhere.

I may have said I was starting to be interested in it, but after seeing more of the game it does nothing for me. Just not my kind of game or setting.



@TheVoxelman on twitter

Check out my hype threads: Cyberpunk, and The Witcher 3!