Quantcast
Media Create Sales - Mar 05 ~ Mar 11

Forums - Sales Discussion - Media Create Sales - Mar 05 ~ Mar 11

01./01. [PS3] One Piece: Pirate Warriors # (Bandai Namco Games) {2012.03.01} (¥8.190) - 90.133 / 745.907 (-86%)
02./00. [3DS] Hatsune Miku and Future Stars: Project Mirai # (Sega) {2012.03.08} (¥6.090) - 86.676 / NEW
03./00. [PS3] Street Fighter X Tekken # (Capcom) {2012.03.08} (¥6.990) - 58.471 / NEW
04./00. [PS3] Mobile Suit Gundam UC # (Bandai Namco Games) {2012.03.08} (¥5.040) - 51.669 / NEW
05./00. [3DS] Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater 3D # (Konami) {2012.03.08} (¥5.980) - 38.374 / NEW
06./02. [3DS] Mario & Sonic at the London 2012 Olympic Games (Nintendo) {2012.03.01} (¥4.800) - 23.587 / 66.741 (-45%)
07./06. [3DS] Mario Kart 7 (Nintendo) {2011.12.01} (¥4.800) - 17.813 / 1.564.025 (-6%)
08./08. [3DS] Super Mario 3D Land # (Nintendo) {2011.11.03} (¥4.800) - 17.336 / 1.403.654 (+7%)
09./03. [3DS] Harvest Moon: The Land of Origin (Marvelous AQL) {2012.02.23} (¥5.040) - 16.378 / 124.886 (-40%)
10./09. [3DS] Monster Hunter 3G # (Capcom) {2011.12.10} (¥5.800) - 14.286 / 1.297.797 (-10%)
11./05. [3DS] Theatrhythm Final Fantasy (Square Enix) {2012.02.16} (¥6.090) - 12.811 / 112.344 (-41%)
12./00. [3DS] Girls RPG: Cinderella Life (Level 5) {2012.03.08} (¥4.980) - 9.519 / NEW
13./07. [PS3] Naruto Shippuden: Narutimate Storm Generation (Bandai Namco Games) {2012.02.23} (¥7.330) - 8.591 / 92.266 (-52%)
14./00. [360] Street Fighter X Tekken # (Capcom) {2012.03.08} (¥6.990) - 8.527 / NEW
15./00. [PSV] Unit 13 (Sony Computer Entertainment) {2012.03.08} (¥4.980) - 8.089 / NEW
16./11. [3DS] Doraemon: Nobita and the Island of Miracles (FuRyu) {2012.03.01} (¥5.229) - 6.546 / 18.775 (-46%)
17./10. [PSP] Tales of the Heroes: Twin Brave # (Bandai Namco Games) {2012.02.23} (¥6.280) - 5.164 / 102.831 (-58%)
18./16. [WII] Just Dance Wii (Nintendo) {2011.10.13} (¥5.800) - 5.152 / 560.301 (-15%)
19./18. [PSP] Monster Hunter Freedom 3 (PSP the Best) (Capcom) {2011.09.22} (¥2.990) - 5.104 / 212.627 (-1%)
20./22. [WII] Wii Sports Resort with Wii Remote Plus # (Nintendo) {2010.11.11} (¥5.800) - 5.000 / 887.800

This is cool to post too, as it has the drop %



Around the Network
VGKing said:
One Piece retains #1!
PS2 > 360
SF x TK debuts at #3. Numbers a bit low aren't they?


For street fighter? Ya they are pretty bad, pretty sure if you compare them to past versus or fighter series, you would see a difference. 



 

VicViper said:
01./01. [PS3] One Piece: Pirate Warriors # (Bandai Namco Games) {2012.03.01} (¥8.190) - 90.133 / 745.907 (-86%)
02./00. [3DS] Hatsune Miku and Future Stars: Project Mirai # (Sega) {2012.03.08} (¥6.090) - 86.676 / NEW
03./00. [PS3] Street Fighter X Tekken # (Capcom) {2012.03.08} (¥6.990) - 58.471 / NEW
04./00. [PS3] Mobile Suit Gundam UC # (Bandai Namco Games) {2012.03.08} (¥5.040) - 51.669 / NEW
05./00. [3DS] Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater 3D # (Konami) {2012.03.08} (¥5.980) - 38.374 / NEW
06./02. [3DS] Mario & Sonic at the London 2012 Olympic Games (Nintendo) {2012.03.01} (¥4.800) - 23.587 / 66.741 (-45%)
07./06. [3DS] Mario Kart 7 (Nintendo) {2011.12.01} (¥4.800) - 17.813 / 1.564.025 (-6%)
08./08. [3DS] Super Mario 3D Land # (Nintendo) {2011.11.03} (¥4.800) - 17.336 / 1.403.654 (+7%)
09./03. [3DS] Harvest Moon: The Land of Origin (Marvelous AQL) {2012.02.23} (¥5.040) - 16.378 / 124.886 (-40%)
10./09. [3DS] Monster Hunter 3G # (Capcom) {2011.12.10} (¥5.800) - 14.286 / 1.297.797 (-10%)
11./05. [3DS] Theatrhythm Final Fantasy (Square Enix) {2012.02.16} (¥6.090) - 12.811 / 112.344 (-41%)
12./00. [3DS] Girls RPG: Cinderella Life (Level 5) {2012.03.08} (¥4.980) - 9.519 / NEW
13./07. [PS3] Naruto Shippuden: Narutimate Storm Generation (Bandai Namco Games) {2012.02.23} (¥7.330) - 8.591 / 92.266 (-52%)
14./00. [360] Street Fighter X Tekken # (Capcom) {2012.03.08} (¥6.990) - 8.527 / NEW
15./00. [PSV] Unit 13 (Sony Computer Entertainment) {2012.03.08} (¥4.980) - 8.089 / NEW
16./11. [3DS] Doraemon: Nobita and the Island of Miracles (FuRyu) {2012.03.01} (¥5.229) - 6.546 / 18.775 (-46%)
17./10. [PSP] Tales of the Heroes: Twin Brave # (Bandai Namco Games) {2012.02.23} (¥6.280) - 5.164 / 102.831 (-58%)
18./16. [WII] Just Dance Wii (Nintendo) {2011.10.13} (¥5.800) - 5.152 / 560.301 (-15%)
19./18. [PSP] Monster Hunter Freedom 3 (PSP the Best) (Capcom) {2011.09.22} (¥2.990) - 5.104 / 212.627 (-1%)
20./22. [WII] Wii Sports Resort with Wii Remote Plus # (Nintendo) {2010.11.11} (¥5.800) - 5.000 / 887.800

This is cool to post too, as it has the drop %


You know I thought of something, in the software chart that I post, the part that has reviews, I can change that to percentage. 



 

Acevil said:
VicViper said:
01./01. [PS3] One Piece: Pirate Warriors # (Bandai Namco Games) {2012.03.01} (¥8.190) - 90.133 / 745.907 (-86%)
02./00. [3DS] Hatsune Miku and Future Stars: Project Mirai # (Sega) {2012.03.08} (¥6.090) - 86.676 / NEW
03./00. [PS3] Street Fighter X Tekken # (Capcom) {2012.03.08} (¥6.990) - 58.471 / NEW
04./00. [PS3] Mobile Suit Gundam UC # (Bandai Namco Games) {2012.03.08} (¥5.040) - 51.669 / NEW
05./00. [3DS] Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater 3D # (Konami) {2012.03.08} (¥5.980) - 38.374 / NEW
06./02. [3DS] Mario & Sonic at the London 2012 Olympic Games (Nintendo) {2012.03.01} (¥4.800) - 23.587 / 66.741 (-45%)
07./06. [3DS] Mario Kart 7 (Nintendo) {2011.12.01} (¥4.800) - 17.813 / 1.564.025 (-6%)
08./08. [3DS] Super Mario 3D Land # (Nintendo) {2011.11.03} (¥4.800) - 17.336 / 1.403.654 (+7%)
09./03. [3DS] Harvest Moon: The Land of Origin (Marvelous AQL) {2012.02.23} (¥5.040) - 16.378 / 124.886 (-40%)
10./09. [3DS] Monster Hunter 3G # (Capcom) {2011.12.10} (¥5.800) - 14.286 / 1.297.797 (-10%)
11./05. [3DS] Theatrhythm Final Fantasy (Square Enix) {2012.02.16} (¥6.090) - 12.811 / 112.344 (-41%)
12./00. [3DS] Girls RPG: Cinderella Life (Level 5) {2012.03.08} (¥4.980) - 9.519 / NEW
13./07. [PS3] Naruto Shippuden: Narutimate Storm Generation (Bandai Namco Games) {2012.02.23} (¥7.330) - 8.591 / 92.266 (-52%)
14./00. [360] Street Fighter X Tekken # (Capcom) {2012.03.08} (¥6.990) - 8.527 / NEW
15./00. [PSV] Unit 13 (Sony Computer Entertainment) {2012.03.08} (¥4.980) - 8.089 / NEW
16./11. [3DS] Doraemon: Nobita and the Island of Miracles (FuRyu) {2012.03.01} (¥5.229) - 6.546 / 18.775 (-46%)
17./10. [PSP] Tales of the Heroes: Twin Brave # (Bandai Namco Games) {2012.02.23} (¥6.280) - 5.164 / 102.831 (-58%)
18./16. [WII] Just Dance Wii (Nintendo) {2011.10.13} (¥5.800) - 5.152 / 560.301 (-15%)
19./18. [PSP] Monster Hunter Freedom 3 (PSP the Best) (Capcom) {2011.09.22} (¥2.990) - 5.104 / 212.627 (-1%)
20./22. [WII] Wii Sports Resort with Wii Remote Plus # (Nintendo) {2010.11.11} (¥5.800) - 5.000 / 887.800

This is cool to post too, as it has the drop %


You know I thought of something, in the software chart that I post, the part that has reviews, I can change that to percentage. 

Those are reviews? So One Piece is worse than Just Dance Wii?? I knew it! :D



Acevil said:
ethomaz said:
kowenicki said:
Acevil said:
kowenicki said:
Vita bottomed out?

Anyway, 3DS domination.


It will decline if software doesn't kick it up. Anything will decline if it doesn't get right software.


Agreed, but it's slightly up this week,  no?

 Slightly up... Unit 13 was released... bad numbers anyway.

Don't know if I would call increase of 18 units, slightly up. Would have been cool if it was increase of 13 units. 

18... Oh. Lol, guess that doesn't really count as up.  

Next few weeks will be interesting globally for PSV I guess.



I'm not really here!

Link: Shipment History Since 1995


Around the Network

GJ 3ds
GJ ps3
Ps vita dying
360 dead
Street fighter not a surprise, for putting dlc in their disc.



VicViper said:
Acevil said:

You know I thought of something, in the software chart that I post, the part that has reviews, I can change that to percentage. 

Those are reviews? So One Piece is worse than Just Dance Wii?? I knew it! :D

It is called reader reviews. 



 

What's for next week, does anyone knows?

Nobunaga Pokemon, but what else?



VicViper said:

What's for next week, does anyone knows?

Nobunaga Pokemon, but what else?


3DS: 

03/14 Dopamix
03/15 Onna no Ko to Misshitsu ni Itar...
03/17 Monster Hunter 3G (Hajimete Hun...


 

 



 

Acevil said:
VicViper said:

What's for next week, does anyone knows?

Nobunaga Pokemon, but what else?


3DS: 

03/14 Dopamix
03/15 Onna no Ko to Misshitsu ni Itar...
03/17 Monster Hunter 3G (Hajimete Hun...


 

 


Thanks! But only 3DS releases? Even though none of them are big.

Hmm, maybe MH bundle could surprise