Quantcast
Locked: Wii motion vs Playstation Move

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Wii motion vs Playstation Move

PATRIOT7ME said:
Rpruett said:
PATRIOT7ME said:
zgamer5 said:
Joelcool7 said:

I couldn't finish watching that it was horrible. Though I must agree WM gives you the same quality control as Move if not better. With way more titles on the Wii and the cheaper price tag you'd be foolish to purchase Move, or just a fanboy.


no it doesnt go and read move reviews.

not many wii titles really use the motion sensing, how many motion plus titles are their?

the ps3 gives a diffrent experience then the wii, if someone wants that experience but he also wants motion controls him buying the ps3 woudnt make him a fool or a fanboy, you can play already great games using the move, the fight is coming out, time crisis isnt bad, re5 and heavy rain have patches, and lbp2, gt5,kz3,infamous 2, socom 4, and sorcery are all coming out in the next 5 months or so and they all have move support.

There are a lot of wii games that uses motion controls. Get your facts right fanboy.

PS3 gives a dumbed down experience. The wii has a much  quicker pointer speed than the Move easily.  Also the wii detects better than the move.

That sure is odd,  in my experience the Move controls games in a better more accurate / precise manner.   I could give a crap less about the technical differences.  What works better in games?  For me, thus far it's been the move.   

  Secondly,  this video is absolutely horrible, it wasn't funny, it wasn't entertaining.  Even if you were trolling for a response?   It was like watching a serial killer obsess over his highschool crush.  Some real Ted Bundy stuff right there.

Thirdly,  If this video had actual proof of what was said?  Maybe I would take some belief in it.  If this wasn't a video completely focused on experiences with a system at a store that's been used and abused and probably didn't calibrate or a whole host of other issues,  really isn't even viable or valid.

 

Thanks for the Lols for the night though. 

You didn't find it funny because you are a sony fanboy that is why. Actually you are lying like every sony fanboy does. For petes you can't play the move in well lit rooms or dark room.  I bet you haven't played a wii because you would of noticed the wii IR pointer easily moves much quick than te Move. Enjoy your dumbed down shooters on PS3. Dude the proof is the comparsion between the wii and the PS3. You just hate to admit the wii works better is because you are a Sony cocksucker.

Besides the move has no games. Nothing. all you guys have is party games and mini games

Lol.   The guy with the Donkey Kong Avatar couldn't watch this atrocious video, it's not a Sony thing bro.  You can play Move just fine in well lit rooms / dark rooms.   It's very obvious you have little to no experience using the move.  The proof is the comparison between the Wii and PS3?  Well here's my comparison : PS3 > Wii (I tried them at Best Buy).  Oops just disproved your comparison! 

The sad thing is, Move has better, more capable software at it's launch then the Wii did. 



Around the Network
thismeintiel said:

While I'm just following this thread for the laughs, you may want to watch this vid.

When I play my games I would rather not have to worry about bright or not dark it is in the room. For petes sakes.

 





I miss the old days were apart of the Wii audience everyone else claimed motion controls were a fad, including Sony and Microsoft.

This "kinect vs move" "move vs wii" is tiring and old.

 

This makes me remember about my sis, who just got a new touch screen phone and its all excited about it, like it is something new and never seen before -_-

 



Rpruett said:
PATRIOT7ME said:
Rpruett said:
PATRIOT7ME said:
zgamer5 said:
Joelcool7 said:

I couldn't finish watching that it was horrible. Though I must agree WM gives you the same quality control as Move if not better. With way more titles on the Wii and the cheaper price tag you'd be foolish to purchase Move, or just a fanboy.


no it doesnt go and read move reviews.

not many wii titles really use the motion sensing, how many motion plus titles are their?

the ps3 gives a diffrent experience then the wii, if someone wants that experience but he also wants motion controls him buying the ps3 woudnt make him a fool or a fanboy, you can play already great games using the move, the fight is coming out, time crisis isnt bad, re5 and heavy rain have patches, and lbp2, gt5,kz3,infamous 2, socom 4, and sorcery are all coming out in the next 5 months or so and they all have move support.

There are a lot of wii games that uses motion controls. Get your facts right fanboy.

PS3 gives a dumbed down experience. The wii has a much  quicker pointer speed than the Move easily.  Also the wii detects better than the move.

That sure is odd,  in my experience the Move controls games in a better more accurate / precise manner.   I could give a crap less about the technical differences.  What works better in games?  For me, thus far it's been the move.   

  Secondly,  this video is absolutely horrible, it wasn't funny, it wasn't entertaining.  Even if you were trolling for a response?   It was like watching a serial killer obsess over his highschool crush.  Some real Ted Bundy stuff right there.

Thirdly,  If this video had actual proof of what was said?  Maybe I would take some belief in it.  If this wasn't a video completely focused on experiences with a system at a store that's been used and abused and probably didn't calibrate or a whole host of other issues,  really isn't even viable or valid.

 

Thanks for the Lols for the night though. 

You didn't find it funny because you are a sony fanboy that is why. Actually you are lying like every sony fanboy does. For petes you can't play the move in well lit rooms or dark room.  I bet you haven't played a wii because you would of noticed the wii IR pointer easily moves much quick than te Move. Enjoy your dumbed down shooters on PS3. Dude the proof is the comparsion between the wii and the PS3. You just hate to admit the wii works better is because you are a Sony cocksucker.

Besides the move has no games. Nothing. all you guys have is party games and mini games

Lol.   The guy with the Donkey Kong Avatar couldn't watch this atrocious video, it's not a Sony thing bro.  You can play Move just fine in well lit rooms / dark rooms.   It's very obvious you have little to no experience using the move.  The proof is the comparison between the Wii and PS3?  Well here's my comparison : PS3 > Wii (I tried them at Best Buy).  Oops just disproved your comparison! 

The sad thing is, Move has better, more capable software at it's launch then the Wii did. 

I tried the Move at Best buy and gamestop. Oh if you can play the move in dark and well lit. Then why do I hear people complaining then. For petes sakes stop lying. The move has no good games right now. it just has party and mini games. Stop sticking your head in your ass



PATRIOT7ME said:
thismeintiel said:

While I'm just following this thread for the laughs, you may want to watch this vid.

When I play my games I would rather not have to worry about bright or not dark it is in the room. For petes sakes.

 



So how do you play on your wii then? Even a small amount of sunlight messes the IR-sensor up.

But maybe you should check the video. Do you worry about having a huge spotlight pointed at the camera?



Around the Network
Antabus said:
PATRIOT7ME said:
thismeintiel said:

While I'm just following this thread for the laughs, you may want to watch this vid.

When I play my games I would rather not have to worry about bright or not dark it is in the room. For petes sakes.

 



So how do you play on your wii then? Even a small amount of sunlight messes the IR-sensor up.

But maybe you should check the video. Do you worry about having a huge spotlight pointed at the camera?

IR sensor doesn;'t mess up like  Move does though.

I don't need to check the video the reason why it is like that. Is because a camera detects you and needs to be able to see you clearly.



PATRIOT7ME said:
Antabus said:
PATRIOT7ME said:
thismeintiel said:

While I'm just following this thread for the laughs, you may want to watch this vid.

When I play my games I would rather not have to worry about bright or not dark it is in the room. For petes sakes.

 



So how do you play on your wii then? Even a small amount of sunlight messes the IR-sensor up.

But maybe you should check the video. Do you worry about having a huge spotlight pointed at the camera?

IR sensor doesn;'t mess up like  Move does though.

I don't need to check the video the reason why it is like that. Is because a camera detects you and needs to be able to see you clearly.

See the video, then come back.



Antabus said:
PATRIOT7ME said:
Antabus said:
PATRIOT7ME said:
thismeintiel said:

While I'm just following this thread for the laughs, you may want to watch this vid.

When I play my games I would rather not have to worry about bright or not dark it is in the room. For petes sakes.

 



So how do you play on your wii then? Even a small amount of sunlight messes the IR-sensor up.

But maybe you should check the video. Do you worry about having a huge spotlight pointed at the camera?

IR sensor doesn;'t mess up like  Move does though.

I don't need to check the video the reason why it is like that. Is because a camera detects you and needs to be able to see you clearly.

See the video, then come back.


 I just told you. It is because of the camera.



PATRIOT7ME said:
Antabus said:
PATRIOT7ME said:
Antabus said:
PATRIOT7ME said:
thismeintiel said:

While I'm just following this thread for the laughs, you may want to watch this vid.

When I play my games I would rather not have to worry about bright or not dark it is in the room. For petes sakes.

 



So how do you play on your wii then? Even a small amount of sunlight messes the IR-sensor up.

But maybe you should check the video. Do you worry about having a huge spotlight pointed at the camera?

IR sensor doesn;'t mess up like  Move does though.

I don't need to check the video the reason why it is like that. Is because a camera detects you and needs to be able to see you clearly.

See the video, then come back.


 I just told you. It is because of the camera.


Also another stupid thing is that you have to keep readjust the controller which slows down gameplay



PATRIOT7ME said:
PATRIOT7ME said:
Antabus said:
PATRIOT7ME said:
Antabus said:
PATRIOT7ME said:
thismeintiel said:

While I'm just following this thread for the laughs, you may want to watch this vid.

When I play my games I would rather not have to worry about bright or not dark it is in the room. For petes sakes.

 



So how do you play on your wii then? Even a small amount of sunlight messes the IR-sensor up.

But maybe you should check the video. Do you worry about having a huge spotlight pointed at the camera?

IR sensor doesn;'t mess up like  Move does though.

I don't need to check the video the reason why it is like that. Is because a camera detects you and needs to be able to see you clearly.

See the video, then come back.


 I just told you. It is because of the camera.


Also another stupid thing is that you have to keep readjust the controller which slows down gameplay

I know man. It must be really annoying to have to adjust the controller after you turn on the blinding spotlight and point it to the camera.

Maybe you should try that spotlight pointing at wiimote and see what happens. :D