Quantcast
Others Hardware...

Forums - Sales Discussion - Others Hardware...

Another amazing week for the DS, Wii stays strong. Nice boost for the PS3, pushing it around 50K above the 360.

Sony and nintendo looking good heading into the holiday period, I think Microsoft will bedisappointed not to be ahead of the PS3 in Europe/etc though.



Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned for Sega. - Jason Lee, Mallrats.

http://theaveragejoe.sportsblognet.com/ - Mainly American Football, snippets of Basketball, European Football and Hockey. 

Around the Network

I wouldn't say Sony is looking "good". Nintendo is just dominating in Europe.

Europe belongs to Nintendo.



carlos710 - Capitán Primero: Nintendo Defense Force

"Wii are legion, for Wii are many"

im still confused is it others or europe?



 "I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

carlos710 said:
I wouldn't say Sony is looking "good". Nintendo is just dominating in Europe.

Europe belongs to Nintendo.

 Id say Sony is looking good. The 360 is their competitor, the wii is pretty much a different market.



Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned for Sega. - Jason Lee, Mallrats.

http://theaveragejoe.sportsblognet.com/ - Mainly American Football, snippets of Basketball, European Football and Hockey. 

Bladeneo said:
carlos710 said:
I wouldn't say Sony is looking "good". Nintendo is just dominating in Europe.

Europe belongs to Nintendo.

Id say Sony is looking good. The 360 is their competitor, the wii is pretty much a different market.


 So the DS its outselling the PSP 5:1 and Sony is looking "good".

 

Nice. 



carlos710 - Capitán Primero: Nintendo Defense Force

"Wii are legion, for Wii are many"

Around the Network
carlos710 said:
Bladeneo said:
carlos710 said:
I wouldn't say Sony is looking "good". Nintendo is just dominating in Europe.

Europe belongs to Nintendo.

Id say Sony is looking good. The 360 is their competitor, the wii is pretty much a different market.


So the DS its outselling the PSP 5:1 and Sony is looking "good".

 

Nice.


 Okay, lets take a look at this picture 6 months ago and see the PS3 barely pushing 30,000 units. Id say theyre looking good considering how horrific this year has been for them.

 

Honestly, start a thread NOT proclaiming how the Wii or DS are ruling the world and someone comes along manages to turn it into that.  



Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned for Sega. - Jason Lee, Mallrats.

http://theaveragejoe.sportsblognet.com/ - Mainly American Football, snippets of Basketball, European Football and Hockey. 

I think the PS3 is looking great right now in Others regions. This push in others should solidify it hitting 8m this year easily if it can sustain last weeks US numbers at least in part.

The wii surprised me a bit with this 40% increase actually. I was expecting around 10% increase so I am very happy with its performance so far as well.

The 360 is lagging behind (still doing well though) but this is expected to some extent and we all know it makes up the difference (at least relative to the PS3) in the US/Canada.



To Each Man, Responsibility
kirby007 said:
im still confused is it others or europe?

 It's basicly Europe but it incluedes small data from other parts of the world.



Think twice before helping a friend in need.

Duke Of Darkness said:
kirby007 said:
im still confused is it others or europe?

 It's basicly Europe but it incluedes small data from other parts of the world.


many thanks :)



 "I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

I think the PS2 is looking BRILLIANT right now..

for that reason alone we CANNOT say SONY is doing bad

also the Ps3 is VERY GOOD!

just the psp is disappointing thats it



Supporter of

 SONY & Nintendo

 Consoles owned - SNES, N64, PS, GC, PS2, PSP, PS3

 I DO NOT support Xbox

My prediction for YEARS END:

WII - 18.3 Million

Xbox 360 - 15 Million

Playstation 3 - 8.5 Million