You and your analogies.
1. Trump is the president and the Commander in Chief of the military. This is the not acceptable for his station. For he should both know better and should respect the institution he's stroking his ego over.
2. Democrats talking gun control after a tragedy is about protecting lives and preventing further tragedy. Has nothing to do with using a solemn moment to stroke an ego. But again, this is you with your non-sequitur analogy.
3. Can I just point out that you don't say "Happy Memorial Day"? This isn't a birthday. You don't say happy regarding fallen soldiers. When men and women take the day to weep at the graves of lost loved ones. When vets take remembrance of their brethren that never made it home. The last thing you say to a Gold Star family is, "Happy Memorial Day". And then brag about an economy (that was largely built by the previous administration anyway).
4. 5 faked draft deferments. This man doesn't have to the moral right to lead our military let alone represent how to respect the federal holiday of Memorial Day.
5. You might not think it's a big deal but everybody I know in the military or former military isn't happy with it. That includes me, my wife, my oldest son, my step-father, my brother, his wife, their daughter, my grandfather, all of my staff and on and on.
But let's take things up a notch and look at what he said this year. “I have to wish you all a very happy Memorial Day," He said this directly to active service members on the USS Wasp in Japan. This proves that not only is he clueless about the message "very happy" says but he doesn't even know what Memorial Day really means and who it is for. But the real kicker, he said it to Japanese soldiers on their ship too. He is completely and wholly unaware of the context of which he just said those words. Memorial Day became commonly observed at the end of WWII...the war were we fought Japan. The leader of our military....
1. Let's all agree on what is and isn't Presidential or politically correct, and then name everything every President has ever done that's 'wrong'. What a short list that will be for each...
2. So why do we only hear about it during gun incidents and not consistently? If nothing get's done about it, then how are they preventing further incidents?
3. You mean like coming together and celebrating the death of Christ or any prophet or savior? Man those religious people are terrible. No wonder why they vote for him...
4. I agree, Obama or Hillary were way more qualified. Just look at how often they used the military. Lucky ISIS just gave up when Trump showed up...
5. It's unfortunate you feel that way, but how large is the military and who speaks for them?
No more nuking makes me feel pretty happy.
The Canadian National Anthem According To Justin Trudeau