Let me Review Nintendo's 2014 Console Lineup:
- Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze (Will likely only get around 80% on Metacritic, but will likely have at least 4 million sales)
- Yarn Yoshi (May sell a million or two, will have good reviews.)
- Super Smash Bros 4 (Will have good reviews and sell at least 7 million)
- Mario Kart 8 (Will have good reviews and sell to a third of Wii U owners.)
- X (Could be the FF7 of a new generation.)
- Bayonetta 2 (Will probably be a critical hit, but not sell much)
- Shin Megami Tensei X Fire Emblem (Will be a huge deal among a niche crowd, likely will become the best seller in console history for at least one of the two franchises.)
Also, some multiplat games
- Watch Dogs
- Project Cars
- Call of Duty 11
- Skylanders 4
That's already about a dozen major games, and Nintendo is infamous for not announcing stuff until as late as possible. This should easily be the best year for Nintendo console fans since 2010.
Love and tolerate.