By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Peter Dille: it won't be long before PS3 outpaces Xbox 360 in global sales

http://ps3.ign.com/articles/106/1065686p1.html 

wat do u guys think?? 

** he also says 31 million ps3's sold and 39 million xbox 360's sold worldwide and they don't need 10 years to overcome that gap

Around the Network

If NATAL takes off and becomes the Hot item... then NO, but NATAL success is zero to moderate basically NOT ground breaking then definitely

I think it will happen you just going to have to wait a bit since it'll take ps3 about a year to catch up.I also think that the ps3 is doing really well being that high since it was overpriced (600$ come on launch price)the ps3 slim is seeing great number IMO

I thinks its plausible, but I'm not gonna make a ridiculous speculation.

Odd. Future. Wolf. Gang. Kill. Em. All. OFWGKTA Don't give a fuck!

Fuck Steve Harvey. FREE EARL!

Final Fantasy Versus XIII will be the GREATEST game EVER made!!!

I'd take a bullet for Square-Enix! 

Looks like Peter Dille is a:

Around the Network

I don't see Natal making any groundbreaking impact on the 360. I consider if the PS Eye for the PS2. Just like I think the motion controller will not effect PS3 much either.

thats a bold statement, my prediction was end of the year, but with all the revisions of sales its looking way less likely

radiantshadow92 said:
thats a bold statement, my prediction was end of the year, but with all the revisions of sales its looking way less likely

I'm suspicious of any "revision" which cannot be tracked by a source independent of Microsoft sponsorship.

I went back to read the whole article, it was a very good read. Peter Dille didn't sound cocky and was being very reasonable. He had very good points as to why he thinks Playstation 3 has a longer lifespan than the Xbox 360, and why they choice the type of architecture they did. I'm starting to really like Sony PR's :P.

Odd. Future. Wolf. Gang. Kill. Em. All. OFWGKTA Don't give a fuck!

Fuck Steve Harvey. FREE EARL!

Final Fantasy Versus XIII will be the GREATEST game EVER made!!!

I'd take a bullet for Square-Enix! 

i think if 360 have bump this year may be a price cut, but it have to be a big one a 200$ elite 120gb

100$ arcade.

if they add up natal price to one SKU may be dangerous bet.

because the only way 360 outsell the ps3 in europe after GT5 are almost none without a heavy price cut.