By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Even SONY supports the Wii!!! : )

Let me start by saying that I work for one of sony´s call centers (I provide tech support for a sony product). Well sometimes during holidays

sony managent decides to do something different to take the stress off and enjoy while we have nothing to do. well last time they brought

a wii to the account for us to play and we a had mario and sonic tournament and the winner got wii. I just wanted to share this with you guys. I

it was kind of interesting that at least here sony promotes its competition

Around the Network

lol well everyone is a gamer at heart despite competition

Doesn't surprise me. The only people who are really at competition are the PR and hardware engineers. PR because they need to sell the machine and the engineers because all different groups feel that their work was better. In a way I don't think any group is better than the other.

I still love the a anecdotal evidence though :) thanks for sharing.

Squilliam: On Vgcharts its a commonly accepted practice to twist the bounds of plausibility in order to support your argument or agenda so I think its pretty cool that this gives me the precedent to say whatever I damn well please.

....oh my god, what massive fail for the company XD. I mean couldn't they do some kind of LBP or eyepet competition :P ?

If i lose access to this profile as well....I'm done with this site.....You've been warned!!.....whoever you are...

Happy Wii60 user. Me and my family are a perfect example of where hardcore meets casual and together mutate into something awesome.

that's nice

anyone fancy the idea of seeing Miyamoto-san battling his way though God of War?

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.
Around the Network
yanamaster said:
....oh my god, what massive fail for the company XD. I mean couldn't they do some kind of LBP or eyepet competition :P ?

I think they were just looking for something accesible. just kind off pick and play so they went with the wii. it was fun though. and everyone tried it out. heck I got a wii soon after

trashleg said:
that's nice

anyone fancy the idea of seeing Miyamoto-san battling his way though God of War?

That would be epic!!!!

hallowedbeeddie said:
yanamaster said:

I think they were just looking for something accesible. just kind off pick and play so they went with the wii. it was fun though. and everyone tried it out. heck I got a wii soon after

Strange, i thought that LBP and Eyepet were very accessible? Well it's not important and i applaud such away of getting a group together, especially with two iconic figures like Mario and Sonic but i always had the idea that company brass would try to put their products in such happenings, not their competitors:P.

Edit:

@imposter

I thought that he did play the demo at last e3 or something like that? Would still be funny but somehow i see him as too timid for such games, probably since his most menacing game was the pikmin series where you have creatures eating each other or stomping on goombas in Mario whereas in GoW3 you rip of heads of your enemies ;P

If i lose access to this profile as well....I'm done with this site.....You've been warned!!.....whoever you are...

Happy Wii60 user. Me and my family are a perfect example of where hardcore meets casual and together mutate into something awesome.

yanamaster said:
hallowedbeeddie said:
yanamaster said:

Strange, i thought that LBP and Eyepet were very accessible? Well it's not important and i applaud such away of getting a group together, especially with two iconic figures like Mario and Sonic but i always had the idea that company brass would try to put their products in such happenings, not their competitors:P.

@ioi

I thought that he did play the demo at last e3 or something like that? Would still be funny but somehow i see him as too timid for such games, probably since his most menacing game was the pikmin series where you have creatures eating each other or stomping on goombas in Mario whereas in GoW3 you rip of heads of your enemies ;P

haha, do not be fooled by my sig. i am not ioi!

yeah i see him as quite timid too, can just imagine him getting to that bit with Helios and him grimacing his way through it

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.

This sort of thing happens all over tech. Microsoft was in talks with Apple to make Bing the primary search engine for iPhone, even as they compete directly with Windows Mobile platforms, Sony movies appear streaming on microsoft devices

The console wars are quite illusory.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.