By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - How many #1's will Ke$ha get off of her new album?

Tik Tok has been the #1 song in the country for almost 8 weeks now! Blah Blah Blah is climbing fast and might go #1?

I think she will get 3 #1's off this album. What do you think?

Reputation proceeds me, they told you I'm crazy, I swear I don't love the drama it loves me <3

BUY TAYLOR'S NEW ALBUM REPUTATION!!

Around the Network

I don't know what I like more about Ke$ha: The dollar sign in her name, or the fact that one of her most famous songs is titled "Blah blah blah."

MontanaHatchet said:
I don't know what I like more about Ke$ha: The dollar sign in her name, or the fact that one of her most famous songs is titled "Blah blah blah."

Blah Blah Blah is very catchy! I bet you'd love it!

Reputation proceeds me, they told you I'm crazy, I swear I don't love the drama it loves me <3

I'm not sure, people can lose interest fast. I think Ke$ha has some very catchy songs ( I absolutely love Animal) so she might be able to pull out another number one. I think 2-3 tops

Warrior of Light #66

"I'm not illiterate, my parents were married!"

3DS FC: 2878 9589 2016

Animal is one of my favorites too!

Around the Network

I think some other songs will be very successful, but I'm not that sure about #1. Animal, Take It Off, Blind, and Hungover are great and could be very popular. I honestly don't like Blah Blah Blah that much though. Just please NEVER release D.I.N.O.S.A.U.R. as a single.

Most of my friends enjoy top 40 music, and when I played her cd Tik Tok, Animal, Take it off, and Party at a Rich Dudes House were their favorites if the last three were released they would probably take off.

Warrior of Light #66

DINOSAUR is awesome lmfaoo It wouldn't go #1 though. I think Kiss n Tell can be a big summer hit.

When I first heard Dinosaur, I thought she couldn't spell

Warrior of Light #66

She's a horrible singer in my opinion.