By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Rock Band at Wal*Mart

There was a rockband demo set up at Wal*Mart (garden center). There was actually all 3 systems set up. Mario Galaxy on Wii, Scene it on 360, and Rock Band on PS3 (Guitar and Drums). I played Rock Band. Was fun. I got a 89% on Wanted Dead or Alive.

The thing I laugh at is that the demo will make it so that it seems that Rock band is only available on the PS3.  

Still its a fun game.  

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

Around the Network

yeah rock band will be a good game

yeah, i bet people were queing up to play SMG and Rock Band, not so much scene it.

tombi123 said:
yeah, i bet people were queing up to play SMG and Rock Band, not so much scene it.

there was a group of teenagers bad mouthing mircosoft for putting the "gay as hell" game on their favorite system. It was quite entertaining. One even said "if they made a mario ripoff it would sell"

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453