By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Gamezone: White Knight Chronciles Review

http://ps3.gamezone.com/gzreviews/r30961.htm

wow 8/10 just for the single player only. Cant wait to ehar wat they think of the multiplayer im sure it will push the score even higher. Awesome game cant wait =)

Around the Network

i dont think he should have scored the game without trying the multiplayer, the game could have got a higher review

that is a good score too say that the game is more focused on the online multiplayer aspects. nice one WKC. this is out in america tomorrow right? you'll have to tell me what its like as i wont be joining the online community until feb 19th as thats when the UK release is!!

PSN ID: Stokesy 

Add me if you want but let me know youre from this website

getting it early tomorrow. =]

End of 2010 Predictions (Original Prediction Made: Jan. 1, 2010---Revised April 1, 2010---Revised Again July 1, 2010---Revised Again on Nov. 1, 2010)

PS3: 46 MIL (April Revision: 44 MIL, July Revision 43 MIL, Nov. Revision 45MIL)

360: 44 MIL (April Revision: 46 MIL, July Revision: 48 MIL, Nov. Revision 49MIL)

WII: 82 MIL (Apr. Revision: 84 MIL, Jul. Revision: 82 MIL, Nov. Revision: 82MIL)

THE MUST BUY LIST of 2010: Gran Turismo 5

THE BOUGHT LIST of 2010: White Knight Chrnociles, Heavy Rain, Final Fantasy 13, God of War 3, Modnation Racers, Sports Champions

please keep review posts to the official thread:

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=97181&page=9&str=1426940818#1

This is to attempt not to clutter up the forums too much with review threads.

Around the Network

He says the game is long 65-80 hours. I thought I saw other people saying the single player can be done in 30-40 hours with all quests completed...

"In the end, you're always on your own."

~ Squalll Leonheart

this game has my interest but i'm not quite sold on it i'll probably buy it but the hype on this site couple with good reviews will definitely influence my decision on whether to purchase it or not (most likely will)