By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Hooked! Real Motion Fishing Reviewed!!!!!!! - IGN

Looks like a million seller! Incredible!

http://wii.ign.com/articles/834/834181p1.html 

Around the Network

yep AAA confirmed

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

is it so hard to take something that should be an obvious fit and get it right?????---so tired of crappy third party effort

No one complained about all the crap on the PS2 I don't know why it's such a big deal now. I only care about the good games. ;>

DKII said:
No one complained about all the crap on the PS2 I don't know why it's such a big deal now. I only care about the good games. ;>

SHHHHHHH

Someone may hear you. Do not let minor things like facts interfere in your jugdment. Just pretend there is no such a thing as Simple 2000 series.

Satan said:

"You are for ever angry, all you care about is intelligence, but I repeat again that I would give away all this superstellar life, all the ranks and honours, simply to be transformed into the soul of a merchant's wife weighing eighteen stone and set candles at God's shrine."