By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGChartz Official Final Fantasy XIII Thread + League + VGCritic

Crystalchild said:
lestatdark said:
Pristine20 said:
Crystalchild said:
Pristine20 said:
Crystalchild said:
lestatdark said:
Crystalchild said:
lestatdark said:
Crystalchild said:
lestatdark said:
Crystalchild said:
lestatdark said:
Crystalchild said:

well.. i just Staggered an Enemy to 999.99% and attacked him with Fangs Special Move.. (with Genji Gauntlet..)...

... lmao.

999.999 damage? :P

dunno, i couldnt count all those perverted Numbers, but i killed the Giant Catuar (70%~ left) with this Attack.

but i like lightnings Move too, once staggered, she can push the Stagger Counter up like it is nothing. ^^

But Hope's is also cool.. :D

When do you get those special moves? 

they are available in Crystarium LV9, every Character has one, so look out for them.

(Im Sure Lightning's is called Army of One, and i think Fangs is 'Highwind' Translated. but i have no idea of the Other ones. some are to Increase the Counter once Staggered, and the others are Finishing Moves with perv'd ammounts of Damage, but theyll tap the Gauge back to 100%, so some experimenting is needed.)

Lightnings Skill for Example: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZMRB1wIy2kc

Ahahahaha, that's....insane... XDDDDDDD!!!!

it is, right :D? and he has still Crystarium lv 9, look at his Health, its somewhere at 7k. i have 17-25k per Character, aswell as double as high Stats. THAT is insane. :>..

the only damn thing is, that the Long Gui's are hard to kill.. i'll retry those asses later, but they dont fuck around with their 16,2m Healthpoints.

Well, I think I might be near the end of chapter 11, on the rust bridge on Oerba. I need to try that out xD 

17-25K HP per character is insane. I'm scared to know about your overall strenght and magic :P I've just hit 1.3K strenght on Fang and 1.2K magic on Vanille, 1K magic and strenght on Lightning. I think those stats are good for the end of chapter 11 xD 

Lightning: 2,600~ Strength, 1400 ~ Magic

Fang: 2400~ Strength, 1200~ Magic

Hope: 1400~ Strength, 2400~ Magic

others: too lazy to check, but i know that Sazh has 1,2k/1,2k... this looser, lmao.

wrong.

Light: 1700str/1700mag/20K Hp

Fang: 2100 Str/1300Mag/24K Hp (i may be a bit off because I making rough subtractions from her pandora kain's lance stats)

vanille: 1100str?/1700 mag/21050 Hp

Sazh: 1100str?/1100 mag?/27K Hp

Snow: 1500str/ 1100mag/ 30K hp

Hope: 1000 str?/ 2100 mag?/ 18K hp

Sazh stats suck on paper but after seeing a vid with someone abusing his "blitz" for insane damage to an adamantoise, I changed my mind about him. I just dont know how to get that kind of damage output and I'm in love with "highwind"

well, i think my Copy is buggy then. :P

(i meant ATP Combined with Accessories and Weapons)

(note: my Crystarium isnt maxed out yet, so stats are still growing)

and btw, Vitality-Scarf x2 = Instant Stagger = AWESOME xD

wtf does your lightning have equipped to get that strong? I've maxed out the crystaluim and have omega Lionheart and her stats are 20K Hp/2208 str/2208mag

You people have insane stats XD 

I still have so much to go to get that powerful :P 

@Pristine:

Omega Sword, made via Upgrading Gladius (730 str?) and an Acessory that grants 250 ATP. (that thing gave me 150 at first, but i simply Upgraded it) i could push her even more (by 150-250 STR) via more ATP Accessories, but as i said, Light and Fang have to have at least 2 of the same special Category to get the Chance for instant Staggering.

and btw, fifth Crystarium tree at LV5, now the last ones. q.q

makes sense now. you maxed the gladius thats why her mag is so low.

@Wargram

I put off RoF long ago after playing the JP demo. the battle system gave me a headache.

Has anyone gotten SO4:Int'l? I'm considering it but not sure. FFXIII has brought me back to my JRPG roots so my killzone addiction has diminished and I want more JRPGs now.

"Dr. Tenma, according to you, lives are equal. That's why I live today. But you must have realised it by now...the only thing people are equal in is death"---Johann Liebert (MONSTER)

"WAR is a racket. It always has been.

It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives"---Maj. Gen. Smedley Butler

Around the Network

i highly recommend SO4, not if you are a trophy-whore, cuz it takes 300 Hours Easilly, but i love it.
The Graphics are not above Average, but everything else is pure Awesomeness, IMO. The Atmosphere, the lovely Worlds, some great Story Moments.. yeah, just dont forget to switch the VA to japanese. :)

I'm a Foreigner, and as such, i am grateful for everyone pointing out any mistakes in my english posted above - only this way i'll be able to improve. thank you!

Stop with the long quote boxes!

OT: Barthandelus was actually really easy even with 662,000HP.

The bosses that killed me were Havoc Skytanker and Bahamut and another I forget.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

S04 rocks. I enjoyed it. I'm going to try RoF again later. But imo it's the worst game they have ever made.

dtewi said:

The bosses that killed me were Havoc Skytanker and Bahamut and another I forget.

Actually he has 400K HP, or are you counting the heads and alletes HP as well?

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

Around the Network

Just finished Chapter 11.

Rating - A perfect 10. It has everything one could ever hope for and ask for in a RPG game, plus the though of so much left to do when I finish the game leaves me with a :)

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

lestatdark said:
dtewi said:

I am since you have to kill those to win (techincally).

Fuck, it was a lot.

You know what moved I liked the most? Destrudo. It took him 40 minutes to charge it and I basically wailed on him while he did it. Too bad it reset the stagger guage.

Meh. It wasn't even powerful.

Sugu yoko de waratteita

I will never leave you

dtewi said:
lestatdark said:
dtewi said:

Fuck, it was a lot.

You know what moved I liked the most? Destrudo. It took him 40 minutes to charge it and I basically wailed on him while he did it. Too bad it reset the stagger guage.

I hated Destrudo, that was the main reason I didn't get 5/5 with him >_> 

Current PC Build

About Chapter's 12 opening CGI....I'm never deleting this saved game....ever....XD

Current PC Build

lestatdark said:
dtewi said:
lestatdark said:
dtewi said:

Fuck, it was a lot.

I hated Destrudo, that was the main reason I didn't get 5/5 with him >_> 

I got a 0/5. The battle took 17 minutes for me. How the fuck do you get UNDER 8 minutes?

As soon as I got him staggered, he always used Destrudo, and whoopde-doo I have to fill 150% ALL OVER AGAIN.

I didn't see any point in charging the chain guage anymore since he always used Destrudo, so I simply used COM/COM/RAV.

Sugu yoko de waratteita

I will never leave you