By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGChartz Official Final Fantasy XIII Thread + League + VGCritic

Fab_GS said:
Crystalchild said:
Carl2291 said:
Also....

Holy shit at the CP needed to upgrade on Stage 8 :|

Holy shit at the CP needed to Upgrade on Stage 10 :/ (starts with 30.000 and ends with 60.000)

by the way @ whoever asked:

i found this item-drop-increasing accessory, its @ Floor 7 of the Taejin Tower (Chp. 11)., in a Chest there.

WTF?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

but if you want the trophy for uprading all Characters in all trees, you face up to 120.000 each, for the classes the Characters dont have from start, lmao. ..

I'm a Foreigner, and as such, i am grateful for everyone pointing out any mistakes in my english posted above - only this way i'll be able to improve. thank you!

Around the Network
Fab_GS said:
Crystalchild said:
Carl2291 said:
Also....

Holy shit at the CP needed to Upgrade on Stage 10 :/ (starts with 30.000 and ends with 60.000)

i found this item-drop-increasing accessory, its @ Floor 7 of the Taejin Tower (Chp. 11)., in a Chest there.

I think that up to chapter 9, the sum of CP I've already earned barely touches 30K XD

That's insane >_> 

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

lestatdark said:
Fab_GS said:
Crystalchild said:
Carl2291 said:
Also....

I think that up to chapter 9, the sum of CP I've already earned barely touches 30K XD

That's insane >_> 

well to be fair, i get 4000-6000 per fight, and those fights take maybe 20 seconds. (okay, if you count in the Encounter Transition, the Victory Screen, and the way to the next enemy, you could say 5k every 2 Minutes.)

there are also Adaman Taimai's, those guys give 40.000, but well... it is barely worth the effort. ^^ (but they give Moneyzz!)

I'm a Foreigner, and as such, i am grateful for everyone pointing out any mistakes in my english posted above - only this way i'll be able to improve. thank you!

Man, this topic moves fast. I can't wait until I'm in the big meaty part of the game, though I am loving the hell out of where I am now (chapter 7).

This is a question that has probably been answered about a gajillion times in this topic, but about how long is it taking people to beat it? I'm a ways into chapter 7 and I'm at about 16 hours in. I just can't get enough of this good stuff.

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

Crystalchild said:
lestatdark said:
Fab_GS said:
Crystalchild said:
Carl2291 said:
Also....

That's insane >_> 

well to be fair, i get 4000-6000 per fight, and those fights take maybe 20 seconds. (okay, if you count in the Encounter Transition, the Victory Screen, and the way to the next enemy, you could say 5k every 2 Minutes.)

there are also Adaman Taimai's, those guys give 40.000, but well... it is barely worth the effort. ^^ (but they give Moneyzz!)

What item do the Adaman Taimai drop to give you money? I've only seen Premium chips that give you 2.5K at best, dropped by the soldiers and officers in chapter 7. Those were the highest worth money items.

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

Around the Network

is it just me or does Hope's dad look a lot like Otacon from MGS4? just with shorter hair.

End of 2014 Hardware Predictions (03/03/14)

PlayStation 4: 12-15million

Xbox One: 7-10 million

Wii U: 8-9 million (Changed 01/04/2014 from 7-9 --> 8-9 million)

lestatdark said:
Crystalchild said:
lestatdark said:
Fab_GS said:
Crystalchild said:
Carl2291 said:
Also....

That's insane >_> 

What item do the Adaman Taimai drop to give you money? I've only seen Premium chips that give you 2.5K at best, dropped by the soldiers and officers in chapter 7. Those were the highest worth money items.

Adaman Taimai can give 2 things, the first is some kind of ore, that gives you 150k (25-30% chance) and Traphozedron, that gives you 10k. (5-10%) the second thing can also be used to upgrade your weapons to Tier 3. and btw, my Omega Weapon is lv 69 atm, giving Light 510~ additional ATK. :D

The_vagabond7 said:
Man, this topic moves fast. I can't wait until I'm in the big meaty part of the game, though I am loving the hell out of where I am now (chapter 7).

This is a question that has probably been answered about a gajillion times in this topic, but about how long is it taking people to beat it? I'm a ways into chapter 7 and I'm at about 16 hours in. I just can't get enough of this good stuff.

Well I got into the "big meaty part" in 22 hours

now I've spent around 6 hours on this chapter doing missions, killing random stuff, exploring & doing a bit of the story

so I'm at 28 hours now.....also I still need to grind a lot to get CP

Chapters 12/13 are impossible without grinding LOTS in chapter 11!

WOW GUYS GRAN PULSE IS AMAZING

I never thought it would be so huge with so many areas

already spent 6 hours on chapter 11 & I'm planning to spend even more!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Yeah, GP is awesome. i just found other places i have never been, after 60 HRS of playing! great Area.

darthdevidem01 said:
The_vagabond7 said:

Well I got into the "big meaty part" in 22 hours

now I've spent around 6 hours on this chapter doing missions, killing random stuff, exploring & doing a bit of the story

so I'm at 28 hours now.....also I still need to grind a lot to get CP

Chapters 12/13 are impossible without grinding LOTS in chapter 11!

WOW GUYS GRAN PULSE IS AMAZING

I never thought it would be so huge with so many areas

already spent 6 hours on chapter 11 & I'm planning to spend even more!

How do you know if you are strong enough to do Chapter 12/13?