By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGChartz Official Final Fantasy XIII Thread + League + VGCritic

@Vival La Wiida

there is one chapter thats almost as long as all the other ones combined

lol thats why the game WILL take you 35 - 40 hours!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network

Chapter 10- 9/10

Now on Gran Pulse.

chapter 8, is very short, but also is very enjoyable, 9.5 again!! and someone got naughty in chapter 9 i notice lol

it's the future of handheld

PS VITA = LIFE

The official Vita thread http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1

darthdevidem01 said:
@Vival La Wiida

there is one chapter thats almost as long as all the other ones combined

lol thats why the game WILL take you 35 - 40 hours!

well, 11 and 12 are VERY long, it took me 45 Hours to beat this Game. and now, the Counter says 60, im sure the Plat. Trophy will take 100-120, easily.

but a question: are there tier 2-3 Accessories? if yes, im scared by the trophy to get every Accessory/Weapon once. :A..

I'm a Foreigner, and as such, i am grateful for everyone pointing out any mistakes in my english posted above - only this way i'll be able to improve. thank you!

WOW I found the BEST PLACE to farm CP

Basically its 3 penguin enemies.....They are turned away from me (they are in an alcove).....so I just get a pre-emptive strike

use Blitz once....they get staggered, use blitz again they die & give me 2200 CP

The battles over in 13 seconds

I did that for around hald an hour & 30,000 CP!!!

Around the Network
darthdevidem01 said:

Basically its 3 penguin enemies.....They are turned away from me (they are in an alcove).....so I just get a pre-emptive strike

use Blitz once....they get staggered, use blitz again they die & give me 2200 CP

fine thing, but im sure you could grind better @ the Taejin Tower, the Dungeon you'll visit next., give it a try.

(or you make it like me, take down the Adaman Taimai's, 40.000 per Kill, roflroflrofl.)

I'm a Foreigner, and as such, i am grateful for everyone pointing out any mistakes in my english posted above - only this way i'll be able to improve. thank you!

Chapter 12 - I don't really know what to give it...I guess a 10. The opening of the chapter was one of the best parts of the game for sure!!!

Odd. Future. Wolf. Gang. Kill. Em. All. OFWGKTA Don't give a fuck!

Fuck Steve Harvey. FREE EARL!

Final Fantasy Versus XIII will be the GREATEST game EVER made!!!

I'd take a bullet for Square-Enix! 

Crystalchild said:
darthdevidem01 said:

fine thing, but im sure you could grind better @ the Taejin Tower, the Dungeon you'll visit next., give it a try.

(or you make it like me, take down the Adaman Taimai's, 40.000 per Kill, roflroflrofl.)

Can you tell me where in that dungeon?!

darthdevidem01 said:
Crystalchild said:
darthdevidem01 said:

Can you tell me where in that dungeon?!

What is your teams stats? Such as Crystalium Level, HP and such. You might not even be able to make it there without dying.

Odd. Future. Wolf. Gang. Kill. Em. All. OFWGKTA Don't give a fuck!

Fuck Steve Harvey. FREE EARL!

Final Fantasy Versus XIII will be the GREATEST game EVER made!!!

I'd take a bullet for Square-Enix! 

Chapter 10 - 9.2, great chapter only problem was that the final boss fight was way too easy not challenging at all. The ending CGI was beautiful