By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGChartz Official Final Fantasy XIII Thread + League + VGCritic

Also another thing amazing about Chapter 7 is the music, the calm music with fast battling is genius.

End of 2014 Hardware Predictions (03/03/14)

PlayStation 4: 12-15million

Xbox One: 7-10 million

Wii U: 8-9 million (Changed 01/04/2014 from 7-9 --> 8-9 million)

Around the Network

The environments are breathtaking. Especially in that chapter.

FF13 is my fourth fav FF ever

okay i changed my setup. at first it was Light/Hope/Snow, now it's Light/Fang/Vanille. :P (but i'd say that every Character is awesome.. i mean, Sazh is weaker than my grandma, but he has awesome Strengthening Spells, and Snow... he has nearly 20k life xD! and he is a great defender.)

I'm a Foreigner, and as such, i am grateful for everyone pointing out any mistakes in my english posted above - only this way i'll be able to improve. thank you!

IN GRAN PULSE NOW!!!!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network

m int he BIIIIG FIELD now (on pulse)

so can anyone tell me good grinding spots?

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

I finally got it and I'm currently in chapter 4 with a play time of 5:30 hours. I'm a bit afraid, that it won't really last as long, as some reviews stated though (60 hours?!). BUT IT'S DEFINITELY AWESOME AND BREATHTAKING, although some people say, that it's going to better in the second half of the game, I'm really satisfied with it so far.
Just one quick question: How do I level up my weapons and accesories? If it's not possible to do that till the beginning of chapter 4 (where I'm currently at), please just tell me that I still have to wait, but don't tell me when please!

Take a look at my photos on flickr

I'm home and can play the game again, I had to hold myself over with DS/GBA FF games for 2 days, so sad lol

Finished chapter 3.
I rate it 8.5

"And yet, I've realized that maybe living a "decent" life means you won't ever have a "good" life."

I also would like to give my ratings.. Am I still allowed?
Well.. so far:
Chapter 1: 8.2
Chapter 2: 9.1
Chapter 3: 9.3

Take a look at my photos on flickr