By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGChartz Official Final Fantasy XIII Thread + League + VGCritic

BTW out of Lightnings Weapons which is the best in everybody opinion to max out first Blaze Edge or Gladius I have them both at Lv4 at the moment  but I can not choose which one to max first. 

Japanese Pop Culture Otaku

Around the Network
a12331 said:
chriscox1121 said:
anyone know if you can find hte item drop accessory or if you have to buy it?

you get it from mission 7 or 8 

also you can buy one for 100,000 gil from moogleworks

and if you uprade it to tier 2, it increases your chance to obtain rare items. 

man....i must have missed it.  the one i want i don't end up finding...figures

hikaruchan said:

BTW out of Lightnings Weapons which is the best in everybody opinion to max out first Blaze Edge or Gladius I have them both at Lv4 at the moment  but I can not choose which one to max first. 

i personally find the lionheart the best weapon lightning has, but you do not get it till chapter 12... 

I am still on Chapter 10 with 22 hours in. I fought Cid Raines if anyone wants to know.

hikaruchan said:

I got the Gladius to Tier 2, but I prefer the Lionheart though, it Staggers enemies pretty fast, but you don't get that until Chapter 12...

I don't think you should wait until you get the Lionheart, you'll be kinda weak until then. So...you should go with the Gladius!

Odd. Future. Wolf. Gang. Kill. Em. All. OFWGKTA Don't give a fuck!

Fuck Steve Harvey. FREE EARL!

Final Fantasy Versus XIII will be the GREATEST game EVER made!!!

I'd take a bullet for Square-Enix! 

Around the Network
iLLmaticV3 said:
hikaruchan said:

I got the Gladius to Tier 2, but I prefer the Lionheart though, it Staggers enemies pretty fast, but you don't get that until Chapter 12...

I don't think you should wait until you get the Lionheart, you'll be kinda weak until then. So...you should go with the Gladius!

not really, i waited and i had no problems, well i have to thank fang for that lol, she had her weapon tier 2 from the moment i could. 

i beat the game!
took me 35 hours including 50 percent of the missions and grinding!!
also got 5 stars on the last boss! the game wasnt too hard, died a total of 3 times the whole game =D

a12331 said:
iLLmaticV3 said:
hikaruchan said:

not really, i waited and i had no problems, well i have to thank fang for that lol, she had her weapon tier 2 from the moment i could. 

OR he could get Fang's weapon to Tier 2!! LOL, can't believe that never crossed my mind...hopefully he uses her though.

Odd. Future. Wolf. Gang. Kill. Em. All. OFWGKTA Don't give a fuck!

Fuck Steve Harvey. FREE EARL!

Final Fantasy Versus XIII will be the GREATEST game EVER made!!!

I'd take a bullet for Square-Enix! 

iLLmaticV3 said:
a12331 said:
iLLmaticV3 said:
hikaruchan said:

OR he could get Fang's weapon to Tier 2!! LOL, can't believe that never crossed my mind...hopefully he uses her though.

yeah she is POWERFUL! i use her as my main character. 

how many missions are there?