By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGChartz Official Final Fantasy XIII Thread + League + VGCritic

i feel screwed.. i just got one of those Ore's i can sell for 150.000 (:D), but i cant uprage my t2 weaponz with it.. :((

edit: ah darn, this asshole can drop another thing ..  <.<

I'm a Foreigner, and as such, i am grateful for everyone pointing out any mistakes in my english posted above - only this way i'll be able to improve. thank you!

Around the Network
Carl2291 said:
Final Fantasy XIII has bombed... Confirmed!

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=103876&page=1#

wow what an absolutely ridiculous thread xD

anyway REVIEWS!!!

Chp 1.

Now i did play this chapter at like 2am so i cant really remember it very well it definitely set the story well in place and drew me in, introducing characters was good aswel, the whole air of where it was set felt abit like Zanarkand at the start of FFX so it gets an 8/10.

Chp 2.

Nothing remarkable IMO apart from the boss battle and (spoilers) Serah turning into crystal - 6/10

Chp 3.

Lake Bresha was an awesome location i thought, and with the battle with Shiva aswel, although the whole (spoilers) it turning into a bike is abit of a letdown - 7/10

Chp 4.

Really enjoyed this chapter and the start of Sazh and Vanille team which is really good to use i think - 8/10

Chp 5. 

Lightning being awesome and watching her fight is like watching a martial arts film, with interesting enemies along the way and cutscences that were brilliant - 10/10

Chp 6.

More Sazh and Vanille team work so i was happy as well as the boss battle which got me using spells like protect and stuff loads! which was good added lots of variations to the battle and the Paradigm system is now second nature, feels like it should be in all FF's - 10/10

just started Chp 7. probably review that 2moro or later tonight :)

End of 2014 Hardware Predictions (03/03/14)

PlayStation 4: 12-15million

Xbox One: 7-10 million

Wii U: 8-9 million (Changed 01/04/2014 from 7-9 --> 8-9 million)

mitsuhide said:
Carl2291 said:

anyway REVIEWS!!!

Chp 1.

Now i did play this chapter at like 2am so i cant really remember it very well it definitely set the story well in place and drew me in, introducing characters was good aswel, the whole air of where it was set felt abit like Zanarkand at the start of FFX so it gets an 8/10.

Chp 2.

Nothing remarkable IMO apart from the boss battle and (spoilers) Serah turning into crystal - 6/10

Chp 3.

Lake Bresha was an awesome location i thought, and with the battle with Shiva aswel, although the whole (spoilers) it turning into a bike is abit of a letdown - 7/10

Chp 4.

Really enjoyed this chapter and the start of Sazh and Vanille team which is really good to use i think - 8/10

Chp 5. 

Lightning being awesome and watching her fight is like watching a martial arts film, with interesting enemies along the way and cutscences that were brilliant - 10/10

Chp 6.

More Sazh and Vanille team work so i was happy as well as the boss battle which got me using spells like protect and stuff loads! which was good added lots of variations to the battle and the Paradigm system is now second nature, feels like it should be in all FF's - 10/10

You need to edit.

taq1109 said:
wannabe Kamina lol
agreed

Glad you agree!

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Wagram said:
mitsuhide said:
Carl2291 said:

anyway REVIEWS!!!

Chp 1.

Chp 2.

Chp 3.

Chp 4.

Chp 5. 

Chp 6.

You need to edit.

Ahhh thank you very much, completely forgot

End of 2014 Hardware Predictions (03/03/14)

PlayStation 4: 12-15million

Xbox One: 7-10 million

Wii U: 8-9 million (Changed 01/04/2014 from 7-9 --> 8-9 million)

Around the Network
outlawauron said:
taq1109 said:
wannabe Kamina lol
agreed

Glad you agree!

These guys aren't comparable, Kamina never tried to be a hero he tried to be a messiah which is a long way from what Snow is trying to be.

I miss watching Gurren Lagann "."

"Life is but a gentle death. Fate is but a sickness that results in extinction and in the midst of all the uncertainty, lies resolve."

Kamal said:
outlawauron said:
taq1109 said:
wannabe Kamina lol
agreed

Glad you agree!

These guys aren't comparable, Kamina never tried to be a hero he tried to be a messiah which is a long way from what Snow is trying to be.

Kamina definitely wanted to be the hero.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Vanille >>>>> (to the power of 10) every one else.

I shun all you naysayers of Vanille :P

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

outlawauron said:
Kamal said:
outlawauron said:
taq1109 said:
wannabe Kamina lol
agreed

Glad you agree!

Kamina definitely wanted to be the hero.

I didn't really think he wanted to be anything he just was really being himself, fighting in the face of danger, he believed he was meant to be amount to great things I think that just created the shell for his character.

Kamina > Kittan> Simon=Viral

Lestatdark@

Agreed.

"Life is but a gentle death. Fate is but a sickness that results in extinction and in the midst of all the uncertainty, lies resolve."

finally got the helter skelter