By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGChartz Official Final Fantasy XIII Thread + League + VGCritic

Got my loremaster trophy!

Btw Kitase and them are already talking about XV. Lol. Jesus, the 4 year wait begins anew!

Around the Network

In less than 20 hours!

I give Chapter 5 a 9 too.

I guess I'll start Chapter 6 tomorrow.

Wagram said:
Crystalchild said:

dunno how i made THAT, but i finished Chapter 12. 9/10 (if you count in my Frustration and the insane difficulty, it would be 2/10, no joke. but im ... at least.. trying.. to judge the Story-relevant things.)

i'll write a short review once finished, but maybe some people will be shocked.

I'm probably going to master Crystarium 4 and do almost all the Hunts before I go that far.

if you want to know some good places to farm ask me, i know a few. 

1st Boss in Chapter 10 keeps owning the shit out of me.

Around the Network
Wagram said:

Really? I didn't find him challenging at all, When he was defending I just went all out building up a chain and when he was attacking put in a medic and if needed a Sentinel. Beat the target time and got four stars I think

Wagram said:

what is your party? try debuffiong when he guards and also heal yourself. i beat him in about 2 min hith fang, vanille, and light. 

a12331 said:
Wagram said:

what is your party? try debuffiong when he guards and also heal yourself. i beat him in about 2 min hith fang, vanille, and light. 

I figured it out. I just wasn't utilizing the right role to whoop the boss. As soon as I did I started taking it down.

Wagram said:
a12331 said:
Wagram said:

I figured it out. I just wasn't utilizing the right role to whoop the boss. As soon as I did I started taking it down.

thats good to hear, you are on your way to chapter 11!

With FF XV i kind of hope they return to the Medieval setting. Not that this futuristic Sci-Fi is bad. But I think that needs to stay with Mass Effect/Xenosaga/Star Ocean.