By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGChartz Official Final Fantasy XIII Thread + League + VGCritic

darthdevidem01 said:
I have a question for you guys!!!

If I wanna just do 1 attack....how do I do that...say the character I'm playign with has 3 bars on their ATB..but I just wanna use 1 bar

is it possible to do this?

Press Triangle after the first bar fills.

Edit: Wow, my post loaded way too long...

Odd. Future. Wolf. Gang. Kill. Em. All. OFWGKTA Don't give a fuck!

Fuck Steve Harvey. FREE EARL!

Final Fantasy Versus XIII will be the GREATEST game EVER made!!!

I'd take a bullet for Square-Enix! 

Around the Network

The villain's....erm...assets, in chapter 8, are astounding... XD

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

outlawauron said:
--OkeyDokey-- said:
Xxain said:
Why does everybody keep posting picks? thats reserved for early getters for proof...you dont have to prove you have it just participating in the thread can do that

I've been annoying Darth since Japanese release saying the game is going to suck and that I'm not buying it and he's been trying to change my mind the whole time. A pic wasn't necessary, I just thought it'd be funnier that way :P

So, impressions.

Snow is a bit of a douche. Hope is a wimpy Momma's boy. Vanille has the worst Australian accent I've ever heard. Sazh sticks out like a sore thumb. And Lightning is pretty awesome.

I'm still in Chapter 1 I think. When do I start getting CP?

Vanille doesn't have an Australian accent. It's British. Fang, however, does have an Aussie accent.

Vanille's voice actress is Australian.

Anyway.

Chapter 1: 6
Chapter 2: 5

Finished chapter 8. A bit too short in comparison to 7, but the boss fight tops in difficulty anything else till now >_

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

Chapter 3 - 8.3
Chapter 4 - 8.75

Around the Network

Oh, and lulz at the FFII reference on chapter 9 XD

Anyway, i'm signing off, and probably won't be playing anymore until monday, since i've got to go to my folks house this weekend >____

Current PC Build

i want to change my scores for the first 3 chapters

chp 1 = 9 ( i loved the intro)
chp 2 = 7.5 (good but not so good compared to the chapters later :p)
chp 3 = 7.9 ( same as above)
chp 4 = 8.4
chp 5 = 8.5 ( felt like avatar :p)
chp 6 = 9 (very pretty)
chp 7 = 10 ( THIS CHAPTER IS WHAT I WAS WAITING FOR!! EPIC!)
chp 8 = ? ( first impression: amazing chapter and its only getting better)

total hours played: 14

to tell you the truth at first i was disappointed 'bout the game. but now i have nothing to complain about. love the game :)
FF13 until now 8.7/10

Death is nothing to fear

All death means is a new destination

hey darth can i also rate the game? im on chapter 10

Chapter 12: -5/10... jus' joking. but rly, i wanted to play at least 2 more hours, but this difficulty kills the whole experience. right now i want to trade this game, to get something better. Cross Edge, or Eat Lead or something..

@the strange named guy above:

of course you can!

I'm a Foreigner, and as such, i am grateful for everyone pointing out any mistakes in my english posted above - only this way i'll be able to improve. thank you!

Chapter 4 I'll give a 9.

Now onto Chapter 5.