By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGChartz Official Final Fantasy XIII Thread + League + VGCritic

Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
Crystalchild said:
perpride said:
CAN PEOPLE PLEASE STOP POSTING SPOILERS in this thread? Like this is pretty retarded now...make a spoiler thread if you want to discuss what happens.

And just so you know I don't give a shit cause I know the ending, but you guys are just dropping bombs everywhere!

nothings worse than square's trailers. serizsly, MANY scenes felt so familiar already, that i couldnt enjoy them as i would if i didnt know them.

but well, i cant see any Spoilers, there are some, but they are tagged, so you have to mark them. :P

and @ Dysley: i ASKED if Dysley becomes an enemy and if that is what was meant. of course it could be different.

Yeah but same goes for other games like WKC and RoF, they show trailers enough, you watch'um enough and well thats a spoil... thats why i didn't bother watching RoF trailers because i want it all to be fresh!

I did watch WKC and FFXIII though because i was really excited about them!

And yeah most spoilers are marked, dunno what the problem is.

I know spoilers are marked but even still they should have a thread of their own. That's just my opinnion.

Around the Network

Chapter 9 - 10

This is serious business.

Odd. Future. Wolf. Gang. Kill. Em. All. OFWGKTA Don't give a fuck!

Fuck Steve Harvey. FREE EARL!

Final Fantasy Versus XIII will be the GREATEST game EVER made!!!

I'd take a bullet for Square-Enix! 

Fab_GS said:

*faints*

yay, I now love you, lolz you even bought the 250gb edition colour me impressed

it's the future of handheld

PS VITA = LIFE

The official Vita thread http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1

Carl2291 said:
Scale Beasts are actually quite easy...

Just, can't get one beat in the target time yet.

They're pretty easy to 5 star. 

Try to pre-empt them, lure them forward and then when they go back, they take too long to turn around, so you can pre-empt them easily.

When they're staggered, use SYN/SAB to put Deprotect, Deshell and Poison on the scalebeasts and bravery+faith on Vanille and Sazh. After this is pretty much smooth riding, I defeat them in 1:30 pre-empt, 2:00 normal.

Anyway, onward to chapter 7! 

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

Chapter 8:  8.9

Into 9 now

Around the Network
--OkeyDokey-- said:

:P

{faints}

ENJOY IT!

Now we need to conver leo-j!!

HAD ahectic day & have 2 tests tomorrow....I'll be doing the VGCritic update soon

but in terms of FFXIII I played a bit more for Chapter 7 & stopped...its VERY EPIC!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Xxain said:
Son1x said:
Got to chapter 2.

I'm rating Chapter 1 a 7.5.
The characters are mixed bag.
Sazh is good. I knew I'd like him before starting.
Lightning is too generic badass white hero from FPS's trapped in a female's body atm, we'll see later on.
Vanille is... kinda annoying and I don't like her VA
Hope is surprisingly good. Kinda reminds me of Johnny from Shadow Hearts spin-off (I'd call it 3 but a certain someone here doesn't like that )
Snow is ok so far. The fact that Troy Baker voices him is a great plus.

I wasn't impressed with the start. It felt too generic. Chapter 2 looks a lot better.

"Lightning is too generic badass white hero from FPS's trapped in a female's body atm, we'll see later on." O_o huh? did I read that right?

She does seem like a female version of Cloud initially but after a few hours that changes.

Chapter 9: 10/10

Cool boss at the end.

Wagram BTW you broke the string of 10's chapter 7 got lol!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Chapter 9 made my interest in the game go up by about 1000 notches. Was good before, but now it is like.........MUST GO ON! But I have to write a damn essay for college admissions.