By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGChartz Official Final Fantasy XIII Thread + League + VGCritic

What! Damn enemy just killed Lightning with one move, she had full health not fair!

Around the Network

My god. Chapter 6 is so PRETTY.

Finished Odin!!!!!! Still hasnt picked yet storywise. I'm enjoying it enough though. Vanille needs to die.. well her voice at least

Ynwa.

*The EVENT Is RUNNING Now*

The basic concept around this is to get YOU the user on VGChartz rating this game.

Final Fantasy XIII is divided into chapters, so it would be good if people could rate each chapter as they are playing along. Ofcourse with your rating a small written "review" for the chapter without spoilers would be great.

Note: All rating must be out of 10 & you can go up to 1 decimal place!

UPDATE FOR THE NEW PAGE!

{sorry for low quality image, I dunno why its low quality myself lol}

Remember -- Keep Rating Chapters as you play the game....spoiler free!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Going to finish up on chapter 4 today but it's been pretty epic, new game elements added, character development which is great to see.

Vanille is awesome guys thought I was going to hate her but that isn't happening.

"Life is but a gentle death. Fate is but a sickness that results in extinction and in the midst of all the uncertainty, lies resolve."

Around the Network

Hey Darth, can you change my chap 5 score to 9.5/10? I messed it up when I wrote it the first time on here.

chapter 8   10/10

Sazh is by far the best voice actor in this game

kowenicki said:
i think we are safe in saying PS3_JRPG_GAMER is looking at straight 10's...

lol

LOL

but I feel bad, why did his PS3 have to YLOD when he was int he middle of FF13 :(

@Wagram

sure will do in the next update

@Huya

I actually agree....sazh, hope are the strongest at voice acting from what I've played

they are ALL good though.

FANG is amazing too from what I've heard of her voice

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Yo Darth you missed my score on Chapter 3, I gave it a 8.7

I actually like that the crystarium system caps. You get a sense of challenge. Even the last level of the system isn't unlocked until you beat the game I hear.