By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGChartz Official Final Fantasy XIII Thread + League + VGCritic

darthdevidem01 said:
Wagram said:
Game is going to beat MGS4 as my game of the gen if it keeps up the awesomesauce!

I hate to admit it...but its going close to MGS4 levels.....my inner MGS fanboy will never accept that its better though

It is inching so close, and i'm only on Chapter 5. It is going to happen. I know it!

Around the Network

What is your play time now Darth?

There's a monster in chapter 6 that can't be killed I swear even the game is telling me not to try

I love this game XD.

Any tips for Odin fellas?

Ynwa.

Around the Network
outlawauron said:
Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
darthdevidem01 said:
Seraphic WhitE Knight Chronicles dev time was almost as long as FF13, yet you never said a word about that

Rate this game fairly....so far all I see is biasd in your rating

you went in wanting to "hate" the game....thats what your doing

seriously it'll do yourself some good to let go of that hate & enjoy the game.

huh? i never hated the game.

and white knight was out soonner then FFXIII if we count its japan release, there was no excuse for the IE edition ... but this thread is basing reviews off by chapter... not as a whole...

are you saying you wont add my scores so far because you dont like them?

Pity. I shut down my PC and lost the links, but they were all your posts where you had less than kind words about Final Fantasy XIII before it released.

Among them were you deciding that you already didn't something about it, or that you wanted it to fail.

He said something like "I predict FF13 will be the EPIC FAIL of this generation"

He definetely used the words EPIC FAIL back in december/jan

and now he's expecting perfection from it

meh his scores didn't move the average much though LOL

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Wagram said:
What is your play time now Darth?

11 Hours 5 Minutes

I'm half way or somewhere in Chapter 6!

does anyone no for the treasure hunter trophy if you have to acutally equip every weapon and accesory or just have it in your inventory at some point because i always sell stuff before equipting if its useless

I just had a battle that went on for nearly five minutes, my longest of the game lol

TyePhoid_PAL said:
Any tips for Odin fellas?

Right....

The following may ruin some people enjoyment of the battle as I'm giving away the "best way" I found out...so highlight the white spaces to see the answer:

I suggest that you change to the paradigm role where both hope & lightning are medics....as in the beginning of the battle odin attacks BOTH of you & they take loads of damage off you. If you use libra it will say "odin yields to those who heal others".....

so after that change your paradigm roles so that lightning is the "medic" and hope is a ravager.....now odin will start attacking hope & you should just keep on healing him until you can press square to end the battle

Thats what I did anyway