By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGChartz Official Final Fantasy XIII Thread + League + VGCritic

I even convinced a friend of mine to buy 13 who doesn't even have a PS3 yet. He already full paid for the game.

Around the Network

Just an hour left (for me) until theres a week left *EEEK*

"Life is but a gentle death. Fate is but a sickness that results in extinction and in the midst of all the uncertainty, lies resolve."

darthdevidem01 said:
a12331 said:
darthdevidem01 said:
a12331 said:
darthdevidem01 said:
piggychan said:
Wagram said:
What's wrong with Vanille?

you know the eight year old mentality trapped inside an 18 year old body etc... I can accept it when its anime but when they look real-ish... somehow it don't quite... gel

Agreed

I HATE JRPG characters like vanille due to their voice, behaviour & so on.

She is the only character in the game that I probably won't like, lets see...hopefully she gets eaten by a chocobo

i for one hated hope with a passion. i disliked snow, but i loved fang and vanille and lightning.  

my party was lightning, fang and vanille. 

COOL!

BTW what rating would you give FF13 out of 10? And where does it stand on your top FF games list?!

i would give it a 9.6 ish. i am views are skewed becasue i the main reason i game is becasue of Final Fantasy. The i subtract points for the story, becasue they didnt explain everything. 

i rank ff13 as top game. i rank ff7 for top story. 

wow thats great to hear.

Nice to see you liked the game!!

Definetely worth buying 3 copies of it then huh?

it definitely does lol. the ff13 ps3 is beutiful in person. The only thing i hate is that there is no limited edition of ff13 in the us.

wow vanille is annoying already and the way she walks WHY! do u haveto play with her cant sazh be the person u control!?

Official Member of the Xbox 360 squad!

Anyone see the new commercials yet? I have heard that they are up. But I haven't see them yet.

Around the Network

Mother fuc......!!!!!!!!!!

It is the stupid NBA commercial.

Sony should advertise this. That commercial is pathetic for TV. XII had a way better commercial.

+ Alexander
- Siren

VII Days left..

I'm a Foreigner, and as such, i am grateful for everyone pointing out any mistakes in my english posted above - only this way i'll be able to improve. thank you!

+ leviathan
- siren

Death is nothing to fear

All death means is a new destination

Bahamut +
Alexander -