By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Kratos will NOT die at the end of GOW 3

Why? Well today I was playing through God of War 1 (great game btw, doesn't cease to impress me even this day) and at the end, the narrarator says something along the lines of "whenever war occurs, it does so under the watchful eye of the God of War" and then it shows flashes of people in the future going to war with each other. I think at the end of GOW3, Kratos becomes successful in defeating Zeus and becomes immortal or something like that.

Any second opinions?

Around the Network

Kratos will never die. EVER.

Odd. Future. Wolf. Gang. Kill. Em. All. OFWGKTA Don't give a fuck!

Fuck Steve Harvey. FREE EARL!

Final Fantasy Versus XIII will be the GREATEST game EVER made!!!

I'd take a bullet for Square-Enix! 

I kinda want him to, sorry and I'm a big PS3 fan but I do not really see the appeal of God of War. I think Devil May Cry is better, did it first, and most importantly..did it with more style and charisma.

Dante > Kratos, and I hate to say this too because it is a PS exclusive.

I think that was just an ending put in as they proably had no squeal planed for the game. As he is not the god of war anymore.

PSWii60 owner! woot

Get your Portable ID!

Who said he was going to die?

Around the Network

Kratos is too beast to die.

Who's the best Pac, Nas, and Big. Just leave it to that.

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Slaughterhouse Is The Sh*t  .... NOW ........ B_E_L_I_E_V_E

he will be the god of everything.

SPOILER: How can you say that..While he did die in the game ;;;(remember trip to hell?).

Lostplanet22 said:
SPOILER: How can you say that..While he did die in the game ;;;(remember trip to hell?).

Ares kills him right?

Kratos has died a whole bunch of times, he just clawed his way out of Hades every time.