By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Worst ad ever... for Evony.

So, I stumble across this ad on a mindreader site (see another thread).  It says to click on picture of woman to create ideal woman.  Well, out of curiousity, I click a few times, and it sends me to... wait on it (ok, don't, see subject header)... sign up for Evony.

Around the Network

What makes it so bad is that I DID sign up for Evony. Then, I played the game for about a minute before I finally gave up on seeing the hot women.

lol smtimes i see evony adds on this site too :P

You're really hooked on evony, aren't yah

;)

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

I hate evony ads.

Around the Network

Those Evony Ads have completely nothing to do with the game. Fantastic advertising!

Odd. Future. Wolf. Gang. Kill. Em. All. OFWGKTA Don't give a fuck!

Fuck Steve Harvey. FREE EARL!

Final Fantasy Versus XIII will be the GREATEST game EVER made!!!

I'd take a bullet for Square-Enix! 

Mr Khan said:

You're really hooked on evony, aren't yah

;)

They must be cookie stalking me.  I keep seeing them everywhere.  Evony is probably a game I would be interested in, but I find that its ads are just SO annoying and irrelevant.  My being hooked with it, has to do with my having them up in my mind on things wrong with Internet marketing.

LEAVE ME ALONE EVONY, I DONT WANT TO PLAY YOUR CIVILIZATION CLONE, YOU PROMISSED ME MODERATELY ATTRACTIVE WOMEN WITH A SMALL AMOUNT OF GARMENTS THAT I'VE YET TO SEE

19:44:34 Skeezer METAL GEAR ONLINE
19:44:36 Skeezer FAILURE
19:44:51 ABadClown You're right!
19:44:55 ABadClown Hur hur hur
19:45:01 Skeezer i meant
19:45:04 Skeezer YOU ARE A FAILKURE
19:45:08 Skeezer FAILURE*
A Bad Clown said:

popcap ftw lol

I owned a 360 for 7 months and i realised there is no point will all the PS3 games coming out this year Uncharted 3 <3

PSN : Stocko

Currently Playing : Dynasty Warriors 7 (PS3, 9/10) Ar Tonelico Qoga (PS3, 8/10) MVC3 (PS3, 9/10) Pokemon Black (DS, 9/10) Dissidia 012 (PSP, 10/10), God Eater Burst (PSP, 9/10)