By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Poll: Buying White Knight Chronicles International?

Poll: Buying White Knight Chronicles International?

Yes 151 66.52%

No 25 11.01%

Maybe, after a price drop. 48 21.15%

It's a rental. 3 1.32%

Total:227

Wondering how many people here are buying White Knight Chronicles International Edition for PS3.

Also here are some more extras WKC is getting outside of the game:

http://playstationlifestyle.net/2010/01/29/white-knight-chronicles-invades-lbp-more/

Around the Network

I will get it right away. I expect it to be the best game in a while. ^^

Currently own: PC (duh), SNES, Game Boy, Game Boy Color, Game Boy Advance, PS1, PS2, PS3, PSP.

Day one. I need a good JRPG.

yeah, ill buy it. after demon's souls and its online, i have faith this will be top-notch if not above average. =]

End of 2010 Predictions (Original Prediction Made: Jan. 1, 2010---Revised April 1, 2010---Revised Again July 1, 2010---Revised Again on Nov. 1, 2010)

PS3: 46 MIL (April Revision: 44 MIL, July Revision 43 MIL, Nov. Revision 45MIL)

360: 44 MIL (April Revision: 46 MIL, July Revision: 48 MIL, Nov. Revision 49MIL)

WII: 82 MIL (Apr. Revision: 84 MIL, Jul. Revision: 82 MIL, Nov. Revision: 82MIL)

THE MUST BUY LIST of 2010: Gran Turismo 5

THE BOUGHT LIST of 2010: White Knight Chrnociles, Heavy Rain, Final Fantasy 13, God of War 3, Modnation Racers, Sports Champions

I'm buying it but It's low priority game for me as I need to finish ME2, DA, Divinity 2 first and by the time i do this I'll already have FF 13 and End of Eternity so WKC together with SO4 goes into buy when it gets to bargain bin category.

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PSP RPG FAN CLUB

Around the Network

I'll definitely get this game but not day 1.

is wkc more of a online morpg or an even split between single player and online?

Day one!

i'm definitely getting it day one, along with my friends. Looking forward to the online co-op quests :)

Definately a game I want to pick up but with it releasing so close to Heavy Rain and then GoWIII and FFXIII I'll probably wait for a price drop as there's no way I'll finish it before they all hit.