By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - So here's what I think of the PS3

Some of you are so stuck up. I was just teasing him about the annoyance he caused me with my sticky.

Geez, calling me ckmlb, I don't deserve that compliment.

All of my friends have 360s, and about half of them Wiis. The most hands experience I've heard about the PS3 was a guy at Gamestop, and he kept on trying to convince me to buy a PS3. I have too many games to buy to spend $400.

Around the Network
carlos710 said:
makingmusic476 said:
carlos710 said:
Seems like MontanaHatchet is the new ckmlb... if he isn't trolling he isn't posting at all.

Anyway, i don't know why its so surprising that someone didn't like the ps3, as far as i know plenty of people don't like the system : thats why it has so poor sales.

I can understand not liking it enough to buy it, but hating damn near every detail of it?

Perhaps when people pays $500 or $600 for a console they expect a lot, i know that i would...

If games like COD 4 or heavenly sword were much better than Zelda TP or Metroid Prime 3 i would gladly pay $500 for a ps3... but imo they are not, at least not worth 2x more than a Wii, and actually i like more MP3 than COD 4 and comes on a much cheaper system

If i were reviewing a Ps3 i also would take away a lot of points because i would expect nothing but perfection on a $500 console and its games.

I think ur soriku..

mM
leo-j said:
carlos710 said:
makingmusic476 said:
carlos710 said:
Seems like MontanaHatchet is the new ckmlb... if he isn't trolling he isn't posting at all.

Anyway, i don't know why its so surprising that someone didn't like the ps3, as far as i know plenty of people don't like the system : thats why it has so poor sales.

I can understand not liking it enough to buy it, but hating damn near every detail of it?

Perhaps when people pays $500 or $600 for a console they expect a lot, i know that i would...

If games like COD 4 or heavenly sword were much better than Zelda TP or Metroid Prime 3 i would gladly pay $500 for a ps3... but imo they are not, at least not worth 2x more than a Wii, and actually i like more MP3 than COD 4 and comes on a much cheaper system

If i were reviewing a Ps3 i also would take away a lot of points because i would expect nothing but perfection on a $500 console and its games.

I think ur soriku..

With grammar like that?

MontanaHatchet said:
Some of you are so stuck up. I was just teasing him about the annoyance he caused me with my sticky.

completely agree, wii fanboys jump on you for any reason, they can't take any jokes 

So does this thread remind anyone else of Kwaad telling us how he felt about his Wii?

Or was that too long ago for you young kids.

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

Around the Network

Isn't Kwaad the incredibly biased PS lover that everyone still loves for some odd reason?

MontanaHatchet said:
Isn't Kwaad the incredibly biased PS lover that everyone still loves for some odd reason?

ya thats him

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

Yep everyone loves kwaad. I used to think he was a mod.

mM
Ari_Gold said:
MontanaHatchet said:

completely agree, wii fanboys jump on you for any reason, they can't take any jokes

It didnt really look like a joke when Montana posted it =\

Man we really need joke tags on this site or something. 

leo-j said:
Yep everyone loves kwaad. I used to think he was a mod.

dear god if he was a mod.. this site would have like 10 members lol

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453