By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Let's make fun of FANBOYISM!

As the title says, this what this thread is about. I'm sure you fellow videogamers come across all kinds of ridiculous fanboy manifestations whenever you dare to read through some of the comment sections of videogame sites or when you visit forums like this one right here. Well, this thread will be some sort of "hall of shame" for all those fanboys posting embarrasing nonsense all over the internetz.

I'll begin posting one of those comments I just read 'cause it was being replied by another guy (on IGN's comment section) and I was curious what deserved such a long reply as it was. "

"Sony fanboys are so single cell minded. Who could possibly get excited about The Last Guardian? Is it because Sony told you so? That game looks like shit! Also with God of War, yes its going to be a great game, but Ninja Giden and Bayonetta has came out so the hype is wearing thin. Also with GT5.. Forza 3 may not be as good, but damn good enough.
IGN has pretty much admitted that Heavy Rain lacks fun for innovation. WKC, too be honest I haven't looked into that, but if its as bad a demons soul, which it cant be, than Sony only has Uncharted DLC to looked forward too. Also MAG SUCKS! Yes I have played it on my roomates ps3. Reach, Splinter Cell, Alan Wake, Mass Effect, and Fable III. THERE! "

Posted by:  dripping_nasty on January 27, 2010 16:31 PDT  (IGN link: http://ps3.ign.com/articles/106/1064048p1.html )

I'll ask you, if it isn't much trouble, to share any pearls of wisdom you may "treasure" while you swim in that sea of radioactive waste that are most of the videogame forums and boards on the web. It'll be nice if you can provide the name of the poster and if possible the link to the site it's in, but only if you want to ;) This is fanboyism at its worst! Just sit back, laugh and enjoy!

Around the Network

Meh, this could end up bad. Just make it a rule not to refer any posts from here, because that'll just burn this thread up in flames.

Akvod said:
Meh, this could end up bad. Just make it a rule not to refer any posts from here, because that'll just burn this thread up in flames.

awww....you knew exactly what I was going to tell him.  Thanks <3

Well, of course it doesn't make sense to "defend" a raving fanboy rant! Just post for the sake of fun, it's not a matter of who's right or who's wrong! if anyone comes in here trying to say a raving fanboy comment is fairer or better than another raving fanboy comment, then that would make them a laughing stock really! Oh the irony! Just have fun people!

the comment drippy nasty made is nothing...

Around the Network
Torillian said:
Akvod said:

Tor! I was gonna quote some classics from you

Seece said:
Torillian said:
Akvod said:

and I could quote the ones I banned you for ^^

Torillian said:
Seece said:
Torillian said:
Akvod said:

But you wouldn't cos you love me right?

This thread can be fun..if utilized correctly... hell write the dumb post but say who said it!

Seece said:
Torillian said:
Seece said:
Torillian said:
Akvod said:

But you wouldn't cos you love me right?

yeah yeah.....