By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - OMG! Gears of War in Lost Planet 2?!?!?!

Boneitis said:
Xxain said:
Boneitis said:
That's a huge advantage for the Xbox 360 version.

I highly highly doubt this will shift any potential sales to 360, For ppl who own PS3's.. there not gonna run out and get a 360 to play a game they can already play on there own consoles because it has characters from a game they dont have access to. 360 ppl will get it for 360.. this might affect Mult owners, but overall its more fan service than a bonous

Who said anything about shifiting sales? You actually think I was implying PS3 onwers are gonna buy a 360 just for this bonus? It takes a big Sony fan to come up with that conclusion.

Now what I was implying. The huge GoW fanbase will take notice to this game simply because it has GoW characters. Which should give it a sales boost. Too bad they couldn't get Master Cheif as well.

that would be EPIC...its too bad sony doesnt really have any defining characters 

Around the Network

Maaaaaan

Now I'm gonna have to at least rent this

Boneitis said:
Xxain said:
Boneitis said:

I highly highly doubt this will shift any potential sales to 360, For ppl who own PS3's.. there not gonna run out and get a 360 to play a game they can already play on there own consoles because it has characters from a game they dont have access to. 360 ppl will get it for 360.. this might affect Mult owners, but overall its more fan service than a bonous

Who said anything about shifiting sales? You actually think I was implying PS3 onwers are gonna buy a 360 just for this bonus? It takes a big Sony fan to come up with that conclusion.

Now what I was implying. The huge GoW fanbase will take notice to this game simply because it has GoW characters. Which should give it a sales boost. Too bad they couldn't get Master Cheif as well.

......... you do know you just confirmed exactly wai assumed you were talkin about right?. Its funny because your first paragraph shoots my post down,but your second brings it right. back. >_>... but unfortunately im need to go bed, i need to be up early and dont want to spend anymore up...so ill leave it at that.

Thats so awesome! Im definately getting it for the 360 now. I LOVE gears of war, if this has coop there will be blood on the couch in the war over Marcus.

Do you know what its like to live on the far side of Uranus?

I know this is a dupe thread but somebody mentioned Master Chief. Dude, even if it were just skins, Master Chief fighting along side Marcus Fenix AND Lost Planet McGee (that is Lost Planet's main character's, right?)? That alone would make this game a must buy! If only Nintendo would pimp out Samus.......l

Around the Network
d21lewis said:
I know this is a dupe thread but somebody mentioned Master Chief. Dude, even if it were just skins, Master Chief fighting along side Marcus Fenix AND Lost Planet McGee (that is Lost Planet's main character's, right?)? That alone would make this game a must buy! If only Nintendo would pimp out Samus.......l

that would be so SWEEET!

Xxain said:
Boneitis said:
Xxain said:
Boneitis said:

......... you do know you just confirmed exactly wai assumed you were talkin about right?. Its funny because your first paragraph shoots my post down,but your second brings it right. back. >_>... but unfortunately im need to go bed, i need to be up early and dont want to spend anymore up...so ill leave it at that.

No he didn't.  You are talking about the sales in some console war, he is talking about sales of the 360 version as it applies to 360 owners only.

Is Gears of War on PS3?  No? Then how does anything at all in his second paragraph relate to PS3 users purchasing a 360 for this game?

Let me clarify one more time:  He is saying that 360 owners who may not have been interested in this game prior to knowing it had GoW characters may look at it and purchase it now.