By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Do you think mass effect 2 comming to ps3

Do you think mass effect 2 comming to ps3

Yes 75 39.89%

No 113 60.11%

Total:188

Would people want Mass Effect 2 without Mass Effect 1 being on the system? Unless down the road they pull a Take 2 and release a double pack of Mass Effect 1/2 like Take 2 did releasing Grand Theft Auto 3/Vice City on the original Xbox many years after they had been released, but I just don't see this happening!

Around the Network

I voted "No." But I don't think it's impossible. We don't really know what kind of deal MS has with them, do we?

Can't we all just get along and play our games in peace?

I said no cuz mass effect1 was publish by microsoft and funded by mgs also so I say no and also cuz the save system can be imported and me2 and also for the 3rd and I don't think da wants to get in a lawsuit to infringe the contract and damper bioware relationship ties to microsoft

Yes. EA doesn't know the meaning of the word exclusive. They really need a hit, right now. ME 2 is that hit. In light of their current financial woes, they could give a fuck about video game politics. They need money! They're going to milk it for all it's worth. Expect a ME 2 on rail shooter and a Commander Shephard dance/exercise game, too.

yes and MGS4 is coming to 360....

Atto Suggests...:

Book - Malazan Book of the Fallen series 

Game - Metro Last Light

TV - Deadwood

Music - Forest Swords 

Around the Network

No it will not cum

jesus kung fu magic said:

Wow....mass effect going to the ps3 is really like MGS4 going to the 360 talks.....when did this happen?

This happened when Mass Effect appeared to be in the running as best RPG this generation, got high ratings, did good sales, and seems destined to be locked into not being on the PS3.  Just like MGS4 generated all the 360 talk, Mass Effect is doing this with PS3 talk.  Every single post, hint, etc... is looking to see that it will happen.  And my Mass Effect 2 box doesn't have any sort of "Only on..." label.

d21lewis said:
Yes. EA doesn't know the meaning of the word exclusive. They really need a hit, right now. ME 2 is that hit. In light of their current financial woes, they could give a fuck about video game politics. They need money! They're going to milk it for all it's worth. Expect a ME 2 on rail shooter and a Commander Shephard dance/exercise game, too.

Mass Effect rail shooter to ther PS3 confirmed.  It isn't part of the trilogy, so there you go.

E3 2010 will be to ME2 as E3 2009 was to MGS4. However I don't think 'Mass Effect: Rising' will be announced as a multiplat.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

richardhutnik said:
jesus kung fu magic said:

Wow....mass effect going to the ps3 is really like MGS4 going to the 360 talks.....when did this happen?

This happened when Mass Effect appeared to be in the running as best RPG this generation, got high ratings, did good sales, and seems destined to be locked into not being on the PS3.  Just like MGS4 generated all the 360 talk, Mass Effect is doing this with PS3 talk.  Every single post, hint, etc... is looking to see that it will happen.  And my Mass Effect 2 box doesn't have any sort of "Only on..." label.

Because it's coming out on PC at the same time. Left 4 Dead and Left 4 Dead 2 don't have one either, neither will Splinter Cell: Conviction.

themanwithnoname's law: As an America's sales or NPD thread grows longer, the probabilty of the comment "America = World" [sarcasticly] being made approaches 1.